3032 pts ยท April 13, 2014
I may or may not exist, there is a possibility that I have died before. I have had a dream in which I died, woke up, and died again. This dream made it very difficult to wake up, because my perspective did not want to stay in my body.
My memory is that they don't get fused in the display, it just unlocks a portal to another mask. Could be wrong though.
Who is it for?
I think it's Blue Danube, but frankly I don't know well enough to say
Where can it be found?
And here I didn't even know you taught!
Is that a good thing? If not, investigate for corruption and reduce funding, or to simplify, defund the police.
I'm beginning to hear a lot of Fish Men. Right outside my door.
Hence not watching one piece or reading superman comics. The books I read the hero either plans, gets beaten, or I admit it's bad writing.
Yes, he is the star, but is he an interesting star, or a mary-sue? I'd argue more the latter than the former, given how quickly he powers up
some of the heroes need to plan out an attack and consider failure, instead of suddenly having the power they need 2/2
You may have a fair point with darkseid, what do the other fighters contribute? And yes, by definition the fights are preordained, but 1/2
If he wins, without help, they weren't at his level or stronger, he just wasn't trying his best. All his canon fights are preordained wins.
Turn the tab around and push the large end down into the hole while holding the small end so it doesn't fall in.
I was looking at Penny Abigail and Leah, and then found out Penny's living situation. Decision made!
I was looking for horrible things to do and set mine to "plant fuckin'" hilarity ensued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3KD9Xo1fg
Movies, video games, crime, books. The usual
This movie and Cold Pursuit both felt like mis-advertised comedies to me. Nothing wrong with that, I loved them both, but they were funny.
Agreed that that would be cooler.
My guess is that they'll play with the scaling so that it's a "fair" fight, and conveniently forget laser breath until it's cool.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What%27s+a+sleuth
My memory is that they don't get fused in the display, it just unlocks a portal to another mask. Could be wrong though.
Who is it for?
I think it's Blue Danube, but frankly I don't know well enough to say
Where can it be found?
And here I didn't even know you taught!
Is that a good thing? If not, investigate for corruption and reduce funding, or to simplify, defund the police.
I'm beginning to hear a lot of Fish Men. Right outside my door.
Hence not watching one piece or reading superman comics. The books I read the hero either plans, gets beaten, or I admit it's bad writing.
Yes, he is the star, but is he an interesting star, or a mary-sue? I'd argue more the latter than the former, given how quickly he powers up
some of the heroes need to plan out an attack and consider failure, instead of suddenly having the power they need 2/2
You may have a fair point with darkseid, what do the other fighters contribute? And yes, by definition the fights are preordained, but 1/2
If he wins, without help, they weren't at his level or stronger, he just wasn't trying his best. All his canon fights are preordained wins.
Turn the tab around and push the large end down into the hole while holding the small end so it doesn't fall in.
I was looking at Penny Abigail and Leah, and then found out Penny's living situation. Decision made!
I was looking for horrible things to do and set mine to "plant fuckin'" hilarity ensued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3KD9Xo1fg
Movies, video games, crime, books. The usual
This movie and Cold Pursuit both felt like mis-advertised comedies to me. Nothing wrong with that, I loved them both, but they were funny.
Agreed that that would be cooler.
My guess is that they'll play with the scaling so that it's a "fair" fight, and conveniently forget laser breath until it's cool.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What%27s+a+sleuth