167 pts ยท January 23, 2013
Always been a lurker ... just signed in :O
Its woodward west
Im Mr.Heatmiser .... whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch !
Still my favorite GIF +1
Imgur doesn't like selfies. -1
Creepy or cute?
Absolute FUD.
Hello? Yes, this is dog.
First comment and I can't think of anything funny to say!
Favourited.
Gets me every time.
Spoiler!
Smittywebermanjenson he was #1!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlH8PTijzA#t=26 .... Delivering
Way too early for feels.
It will be a life hack till about the second time I open the fridge .
Seem's legit *winky face*
Putting on white face .
Well he is wearing giant shoes .... so not sure
He was totally ready for boat sim 2010.
That wheel !
Someone found their sisters laundry
Batman Batman
ONE MILLION YEARS PRISON!
And those Twwwwwwiiiiinnnssss!
I also like red and blue
You're a wizard arry!
A site that had malware ... malware everywhere .. but yes I remember
No I am not 12 thanks ...
Back round story ?
Its woodward west
Im Mr.Heatmiser .... whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch !
Still my favorite GIF +1
Imgur doesn't like selfies. -1
Creepy or cute?
Absolute FUD.
Hello? Yes, this is dog.
First comment and I can't think of anything funny to say!
Favourited.
Gets me every time.
Spoiler!
Smittywebermanjenson he was #1!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlH8PTijzA#t=26 .... Delivering
Way too early for feels.
It will be a life hack till about the second time I open the fridge .
Seem's legit *winky face*
Putting on white face .
Well he is wearing giant shoes .... so not sure
He was totally ready for boat sim 2010.
That wheel !
Someone found their sisters laundry
Batman Batman
ONE MILLION YEARS PRISON!
And those Twwwwwwiiiiinnnssss!
I also like red and blue
You're a wizard arry!
A site that had malware ... malware everywhere .. but yes I remember
No I am not 12 thanks ...
Back round story ?