8549 pts ยท October 19, 2014
I love counter strike and other things
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Tywin Lannister :D
lol I dont have a highschool diploma and I have a great job as an engineer working for NS.
just say ass
I cant remember but doesnt the casino give you the gun when you win those big hands because you have a fuck ton of cash on you?
congrats on the furniture OP I just got the top of my table shipped from amazon, now if they'd only ship the fucking legs god dammit amazon
How do I get hair like that, my hair is terrible
Someone like that is hard to come by, he didnt care about the money he cared about what he was doing.
How do we know he didn't throw the paper plane and it just took it that long to hit...wake up sheeple
You didnt put r/globaloffensive in the gaming one...are you fucking kidding me m8
Maybe he is slowly developing Alzheimer's but people just think its him being funny again...
Wow man don't be angry about Fnatic for winning, C9 isnt. It was a good close match and they played well.
CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9
God dammit the website is down D:
Tunisia on the other hand...
When it was first posted I think the story was that a ship dropped him off because they couldn't feed him
Yes my first language is English thank you for noticing.
"the fuck bro"-Dog
I WOULD ADOPT THE FUCK OUT OF HER
For a second I thought I was in usersub. I was disappointed...
But but but Fallout 4 :(
Fuck i wish I had a teacher like you when I was growing up ;-;
controller over mouse and keyboard? Did you not see the post on front page about using this in Witcher 3
I love you
You dont know me maybe I will!
I was expecting this to be one that is based off a movie, game, or book character.
lol half the military thinks the government is bullshit, and the other half dont care.
This sounds like a plot to a government getting an army that's completely loyal to them.
I play way more then 2 games a day
that is awesome
Chances are she'll still eat more then 2000 calories
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Tywin Lannister :D
lol I dont have a highschool diploma and I have a great job as an engineer working for NS.
just say ass
I cant remember but doesnt the casino give you the gun when you win those big hands because you have a fuck ton of cash on you?
congrats on the furniture OP I just got the top of my table shipped from amazon, now if they'd only ship the fucking legs god dammit amazon
How do I get hair like that, my hair is terrible
Someone like that is hard to come by, he didnt care about the money he cared about what he was doing.
How do we know he didn't throw the paper plane and it just took it that long to hit...wake up sheeple
You didnt put r/globaloffensive in the gaming one...are you fucking kidding me m8
Maybe he is slowly developing Alzheimer's but people just think its him being funny again...
Wow man don't be angry about Fnatic for winning, C9 isnt. It was a good close match and they played well.
CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9 CLOUD9
God dammit the website is down D:
Tunisia on the other hand...
When it was first posted I think the story was that a ship dropped him off because they couldn't feed him
Yes my first language is English thank you for noticing.
"the fuck bro"-Dog
I WOULD ADOPT THE FUCK OUT OF HER
For a second I thought I was in usersub. I was disappointed...
But but but Fallout 4 :(
Fuck i wish I had a teacher like you when I was growing up ;-;
controller over mouse and keyboard? Did you not see the post on front page about using this in Witcher 3
I love you
You dont know me maybe I will!
I was expecting this to be one that is based off a movie, game, or book character.
lol half the military thinks the government is bullshit, and the other half dont care.
This sounds like a plot to a government getting an army that's completely loyal to them.
I play way more then 2 games a day
that is awesome
Chances are she'll still eat more then 2000 calories