4170 pts ยท December 13, 2012
Hi ,my names jamie! I'm Irish, 22 and don't know what else to say! Enjoy! http://imgur.com/gallery/dtuTQuC
Don't get me started on going to the bathroom while in Sparta mode!
You thinking what i'm thinking ?
Op single?
Absolutely excellent !
I was going to not upvote this post until I read the last sentence !+1
GUUUUURL
Fuck bitches, Get money
There is also a little surprise in the back round ;)
She wants the "C"
She might be, shes always up to something.
Your initials are my initials :O
You are FABULOUS OP.
Damn, does everyone have the same game plan as me?
Does the carpet match the drapes?
Rub it all over your nose! then eat the rest! Problem solved
You eat that lipstick now! you can worry about it tomorrow ;)
The Titanic quarters in Belfast, I assume they are talking about the thunderous hammering while building the ship!
FECK!
You damn dirty ape, you blew it up!
Anyone for a bita tea?
wow
He was put back into the pond shortly after! safe and sound.
You fit right in!
Don't make me tell the Sliver surfer on your ass.
I love it.
I appreciate the reaction gifs, top notch.
heh heh heh
You wish buddy.
Majestic
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't get me started on going to the bathroom while in Sparta mode!
You thinking what i'm thinking ?
Op single?
Absolutely excellent !
I was going to not upvote this post until I read the last sentence !+1
GUUUUURL
Fuck bitches, Get money
There is also a little surprise in the back round ;)
She wants the "C"
She might be, shes always up to something.
Your initials are my initials :O
You are FABULOUS OP.
Damn, does everyone have the same game plan as me?
Does the carpet match the drapes?
Rub it all over your nose! then eat the rest! Problem solved
You eat that lipstick now! you can worry about it tomorrow ;)
The Titanic quarters in Belfast, I assume they are talking about the thunderous hammering while building the ship!
FECK!
You damn dirty ape, you blew it up!
Anyone for a bita tea?
wow
He was put back into the pond shortly after! safe and sound.
You fit right in!
Don't make me tell the Sliver surfer on your ass.
I love it.
I appreciate the reaction gifs, top notch.
heh heh heh
You wish buddy.
Majestic
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo