7561 pts ยท July 16, 2020
This looks like perfect snow weather: not too cold, but cold enough that the snow stays ... Postcard photograph!
Beautiful... Love the colors and the textures, especially the ice.
Love the perspective! ...and moss is just such an interesting environment ..
Good photograph, but bits of it are a bit blurry - see if you can vapture the same piece with a steady hand. If it is already dry - bring a spray bottle, because this is a beautiful piece of wood.
This is the most beautiful and inspiring thing I have read in a long time... !! ๐
Yes!! I feel this. The semiannual Stonehenge of doom...
This has been the best comment I've seen in months... Thank you for making my day! ๐
Well, frankly - Green Shirt also looks shifty as hell...
Crunchy.
Have you, yet? Regretted writing that? Just nosy.
Wow, what a load! I would definitely miss ur loads if you stop! So many fresh and new concepts, I don't even know where to start!!!! Thanks!
Ahhh #31 and #36 made my day! Thank you! ๐
Oh, God... Forgive my uncontrollable giggle fit.
Horus looks angry at something... Nice lighting in many of those photos.
Ditto. It's the exercise for me: if I run at least twice a week, I sleep like a baby; if I don't run for 3+ weeks - I get depressed, anxious, wake up at 2-3 am, and groggy all day.
#44 is a classic, but it still hits me like a truck every time. ๐
Ah, this movie shook the foundations of my fears... That while series was and still is a delight!
Hah, still made me giggle ...
Thankees!
For fun. Our fun, specifically.
I know that I'm not supposed to laugh at these... But these are hilarious and make my day every time. Thank you!!!
This is also... Weirdly... Weird.
WTF... Never knew I'm so talented
I don't know, this looks like something I drew.....
Huh, you might've seen my Mom....
I like the anonymity that comes with cash
Love this, I want to be like that when I grow up ๐
They both look a bit worn....
Metric or imperial? Or bananas now?
There was a purple one I liked.... 20 years ago?
This looks like perfect snow weather: not too cold, but cold enough that the snow stays ... Postcard photograph!
Beautiful... Love the colors and the textures, especially the ice.
Love the perspective! ...and moss is just such an interesting environment ..
Good photograph, but bits of it are a bit blurry - see if you can vapture the same piece with a steady hand. If it is already dry - bring a spray bottle, because this is a beautiful piece of wood.
This is the most beautiful and inspiring thing I have read in a long time... !! ๐
Yes!! I feel this. The semiannual Stonehenge of doom...
This has been the best comment I've seen in months... Thank you for making my day! ๐
Well, frankly - Green Shirt also looks shifty as hell...
Crunchy.
Have you, yet? Regretted writing that? Just nosy.
Wow, what a load! I would definitely miss ur loads if you stop! So many fresh and new concepts, I don't even know where to start!!!! Thanks!
Ahhh #31 and #36 made my day! Thank you! ๐
Oh, God... Forgive my uncontrollable giggle fit.
Horus looks angry at something... Nice lighting in many of those photos.
Ditto. It's the exercise for me: if I run at least twice a week, I sleep like a baby; if I don't run for 3+ weeks - I get depressed, anxious, wake up at 2-3 am, and groggy all day.
#44 is a classic, but it still hits me like a truck every time. ๐
Ah, this movie shook the foundations of my fears... That while series was and still is a delight!
Hah, still made me giggle ...
Thankees!
For fun. Our fun, specifically.
I know that I'm not supposed to laugh at these... But these are hilarious and make my day every time. Thank you!!!
This is also... Weirdly... Weird.
WTF... Never knew I'm so talented
I don't know, this looks like something I drew.....
Huh, you might've seen my Mom....
I like the anonymity that comes with cash
Love this, I want to be like that when I grow up ๐
They both look a bit worn....
Metric or imperial? Or bananas now?
There was a purple one I liked.... 20 years ago?