2 pts ยท July 14, 2013
You have an electron leak.
False equivalence
?The answere my friend is blowing in the wind...?
What bill is that? Source?
So superman is immune to the lasso of truth?
Scissors no worky-worky in left hand, try right hand
I don't sh#t a bucket of golf balls but if I did, they would stick together and not flush
A-well-a everybody's heard about the birb Birb, birb, birb, b-birb's a word
I wonder how many people have choked trying to learn this trick
Slingshot maneuvers getting old
I often yawn too when someone yawns in front of me
The hand holds tend to be coloured for difficulty, she might be choosing the hard ones
Making art with your pubes I see...
It's a glitch in the matrix
But the people that need these signs are too stupid to understand the sign... am I right?
You can't sprain your left ankle skateboarding if you don't have one
What's the point if your still buying their tickets!?
That meme doesn't even need words anymore
One weird trick
step-1: get a rich mom who will send you money if she knows your fine.
IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!
I won't be satisfied until we develop a holodeck
needs more chives
by planks you mean steel beams right?
Merry Christmas
bad kitty http://imgur.com/R8qWHLt
The reality of not using a budget
http://imgur.com/R8qWHLt
Instructions Unclear; made semi frozen gel by freezing aloe vera & alcohol mixture in a rain gutter to stick my UNO cards in to hold them up
Hey, it's fuzzy wuzzy!
You have an electron leak.
False equivalence
?The answere my friend is blowing in the wind...?
What bill is that? Source?
So superman is immune to the lasso of truth?
Scissors no worky-worky in left hand, try right hand
I don't sh#t a bucket of golf balls but if I did, they would stick together and not flush
A-well-a everybody's heard about the birb Birb, birb, birb, b-birb's a word
I wonder how many people have choked trying to learn this trick
Slingshot maneuvers getting old
I often yawn too when someone yawns in front of me
The hand holds tend to be coloured for difficulty, she might be choosing the hard ones
Making art with your pubes I see...
It's a glitch in the matrix
But the people that need these signs are too stupid to understand the sign... am I right?
You can't sprain your left ankle skateboarding if you don't have one
What's the point if your still buying their tickets!?
That meme doesn't even need words anymore
One weird trick
step-1: get a rich mom who will send you money if she knows your fine.
IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!
I won't be satisfied until we develop a holodeck
needs more chives
by planks you mean steel beams right?
Merry Christmas
bad kitty http://imgur.com/R8qWHLt
The reality of not using a budget
http://imgur.com/R8qWHLt
Instructions Unclear; made semi frozen gel by freezing aloe vera & alcohol mixture in a rain gutter to stick my UNO cards in to hold them up
Hey, it's fuzzy wuzzy!