3922 pts ยท April 21, 2013
"And in the darkness, David closed his eyes, as all that was lost was found again."
Well, if your partner uses a cup, you wouldn't need to buy tampons
Obviously she was wrong - and I'm not sure why.
I'm a native German speaker, studied english at university level and i often mix them up... I know I shouldn't but I do...
It probably just means that the creator of the chart is not a native English speaker...
Thank you!
and I just started teaching myself ASL with an online course, this really dampens my enthusiasm...
wait WHAT????
me two :)
sorry for your loss!
nice!
oh my god, that's scary!!
the lettuce is pretty
more like ridiculous practice...
misleading title
This is not in Ireland, but in Germany...http://www.gold-boat.com/heavens-boat/
"Best Friends Forever Friends Are Forever - yeah, that makes sense" ~ Product designer
as in: stab your mixer?
Birdsong, The Book of Lost Things, A long Way Down, Oryx and Crake
hey, take your meds, and you'll feel better
why would you post this
my thought exactly
I likeit, but maybe change it in some way that makes the i more prominent...
+1
I hope she will be found safe and sound!
when do people stop posting private phone numbers.. if you see or know anything, call the police no one else!
Don't think you don't deserve help just because others might have it worse.
british people.. weirdos
if you were laughing too was laughing with you!
Whoop, I'm having Caipirinas by myself because my friends canceled on me!!
this is mine now
Well, if your partner uses a cup, you wouldn't need to buy tampons
Obviously she was wrong - and I'm not sure why.
I'm a native German speaker, studied english at university level and i often mix them up... I know I shouldn't but I do...
It probably just means that the creator of the chart is not a native English speaker...
Thank you!
and I just started teaching myself ASL with an online course, this really dampens my enthusiasm...
wait WHAT????
me two :)
sorry for your loss!
nice!
oh my god, that's scary!!
the lettuce is pretty
more like ridiculous practice...
misleading title
This is not in Ireland, but in Germany...http://www.gold-boat.com/heavens-boat/
"Best Friends Forever Friends Are Forever - yeah, that makes sense" ~ Product designer
as in: stab your mixer?
Birdsong, The Book of Lost Things, A long Way Down, Oryx and Crake
hey, take your meds, and you'll feel better
why would you post this
my thought exactly
I likeit, but maybe change it in some way that makes the i more prominent...
+1
I hope she will be found safe and sound!
when do people stop posting private phone numbers.. if you see or know anything, call the police no one else!
Don't think you don't deserve help just because others might have it worse.
british people.. weirdos
if you were laughing too was laughing with you!
Whoop, I'm having Caipirinas by myself because my friends canceled on me!!
this is mine now