18956 pts ยท December 29, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/QVP7Uqc.gifv
Glad he didn't point it at his face like a normal idiot
That's what happens to reposted pics and gifs. It makes sense now.
Sieben
we should if you let me feed the animals
what's that smell?
I like to keep it simple
PIIIIIZAAAAA?
who would eat that, that's art!
too much teeth
the first I see the dog version of "I have my back against the wall".
I would still stay half an hour on my phone
Does is blend?
I like that boulder. That a gneiss boulder.
is it the 1st of May already?
it's as subtle as the "b" in "subtle"
There's also "Green horses on the walls"- impossible things
Neata
twas a joke
apoclipse
there are no logicicical reasons
those red eyes at the end 0_0
Well, the pizza is infinite and you still get only a slice...
can't wait
That's not a zoo, it's a shitzu.
ex-Molten WoW, now Warmane. Sign up download client, enjoy. I'm on MoP realm. there are bugs but the rate is higher. Have fun :)
I play it too, for free as well
netflix and kill?
I just ate some http://imgur.com/ACvjziP
Glad he didn't point it at his face like a normal idiot
That's what happens to reposted pics and gifs. It makes sense now.
Sieben
we should if you let me feed the animals
what's that smell?
I like to keep it simple
PIIIIIZAAAAA?
who would eat that, that's art!
too much teeth
the first I see the dog version of "I have my back against the wall".
I would still stay half an hour on my phone
Does is blend?
I like that boulder. That a gneiss boulder.
is it the 1st of May already?
it's as subtle as the "b" in "subtle"
There's also "Green horses on the walls"- impossible things
Neata
twas a joke
apoclipse
there are no logicicical reasons
those red eyes at the end 0_0
Well, the pizza is infinite and you still get only a slice...
can't wait
That's not a zoo, it's a shitzu.
ex-Molten WoW, now Warmane. Sign up download client, enjoy. I'm on MoP realm. there are bugs but the rate is higher. Have fun :)
I play it too, for free as well
netflix and kill?
I just ate some http://imgur.com/ACvjziP