1176 pts ยท January 6, 2015
My thoughts exactly.
That's a high quality, original comment right there.
Rumjacks!
Especially when your father is the host of a nature show, your sister can talk to animals, and your adopted brother is the bassist for RHCP.
#5
That's a quality comment right there
Exception
I have a 3D printed Geneva cam I created for a solidworks class that looks pretty similar to 3 and 7. It's like the first thing we made.
Fuck you making me come back here to find this comment and upvote.
"Kylo Ren is a PUNK BITCH."
$10,700 out of $350,000 funded with 45 hours to go? Seems like a last ditch attempt to get backers using cool gifs.
Took me a second.
Never posted a thing. Almost to 1000 points. Feels good.
Fanboy detected
OHHHHHH I'M THE KINDA GUY
Hey you were from Missoula in that other post!
I'm in Whitefish skiing for the weekend. So much more mountain than my native Disco.
That was the most authoritative parent tone I've ever seen in text form.
Congrats! It's a great town. Lot of hippies and subarus though.
Where at? Missoula for me.
Yes! I recognized that quote but couldn't quite place it.
Trolling of wannabe pornstars is the funniest series of videos ever.
I love Ryan Stiles!
Physical pain.
The race is on!
Well shit now I do.
Apparently I live in the northern borderlands of Los Angeles and What. Sounds about right.
I work for an engineering co. and there are like 5 dogs that roam and sniff around wherever they want. People dress casual/business casual.
Makes me wonder how long the cell phone network and infrastructure would last in an apocalyptic situation.
Good effort nonetheless
My thoughts exactly.
That's a high quality, original comment right there.
Rumjacks!
Especially when your father is the host of a nature show, your sister can talk to animals, and your adopted brother is the bassist for RHCP.
#5
That's a quality comment right there
Exception
I have a 3D printed Geneva cam I created for a solidworks class that looks pretty similar to 3 and 7. It's like the first thing we made.
Fuck you making me come back here to find this comment and upvote.
"Kylo Ren is a PUNK BITCH."
$10,700 out of $350,000 funded with 45 hours to go? Seems like a last ditch attempt to get backers using cool gifs.
Took me a second.
Never posted a thing. Almost to 1000 points. Feels good.
Fanboy detected
OHHHHHH I'M THE KINDA GUY
Hey you were from Missoula in that other post!
I'm in Whitefish skiing for the weekend. So much more mountain than my native Disco.
That was the most authoritative parent tone I've ever seen in text form.
Congrats! It's a great town. Lot of hippies and subarus though.
Where at? Missoula for me.
Yes! I recognized that quote but couldn't quite place it.
Trolling of wannabe pornstars is the funniest series of videos ever.
I love Ryan Stiles!
Physical pain.
The race is on!
Well shit now I do.
Apparently I live in the northern borderlands of Los Angeles and What. Sounds about right.
I work for an engineering co. and there are like 5 dogs that roam and sniff around wherever they want. People dress casual/business casual.
Makes me wonder how long the cell phone network and infrastructure would last in an apocalyptic situation.
Good effort nonetheless