18738 pts · November 24, 2015
I lIke ducks
I thought there was a limit to what a credit car can hold? But if I understand the car just would go over but no interest?
I’m okay with payments I just don’t want the interest to keep going up thank you for the help
My balance is 5K :(
I got it now.:(
I can’t I still have money to pay
Sol el fuego que arde en tu piel, soy el agua que mata tu sed
Whatever that's why we're the best
You meant 2019
You want to see it today? Just wait for tomorrow :)
Why not? It's like a windows 7 but with more effort into it
She likes to jump all the time ;)
Facebook.com/AD.photograp forgot to put the souce on it ;)
And me
Damn spoilers already?
Can I decide who dies in your story?
So it's the first time?
I swear I never saw it here
You saw it 3.7 days ago?
Never seen one
You mean the show or me?
She's already in the deep web, I saw her
well it's D.C!
*sigh* I hate to be that guy but
As a Mexican we are, just that we will pay in the next 100 years. Just like our debt for the past decades
Somebody raged quit...
Can you designe my life?
not really
Well yeah of course, is the same thing for cars... you can actually do anything without having to go to the mechanic. Good work though :)
I thought there was a limit to what a credit car can hold? But if I understand the car just would go over but no interest?
I’m okay with payments I just don’t want the interest to keep going up thank you for the help
My balance is 5K :(
I got it now.:(
I can’t I still have money to pay
Sol el fuego que arde en tu piel, soy el agua que mata tu sed
Whatever that's why we're the best
You meant 2019
You want to see it today? Just wait for tomorrow :)
Why not? It's like a windows 7 but with more effort into it
She likes to jump all the time ;)
Facebook.com/AD.photograp forgot to put the souce on it ;)
And me
Damn spoilers already?
Can I decide who dies in your story?
So it's the first time?
I swear I never saw it here
You saw it 3.7 days ago?
Never seen one
You mean the show or me?
She's already in the deep web, I saw her
well it's D.C!
*sigh* I hate to be that guy but
As a Mexican we are, just that we will pay in the next 100 years. Just like our debt for the past decades
Somebody raged quit...
Can you designe my life?
Well yeah of course, is the same thing for cars... you can actually do anything without having to go to the mechanic. Good work though :)