368 pts ยท January 10, 2014
Let's make some fire!!
He was doing heroin, how much would he care at all??
How can that be impressive if a 7 year old kid can do it??
Like you never done it...
He is such a god actor, he could act any animal...
Was ist das?? Das ist adidas!!
Going to make some tea...
I will leave this comment here and come back in a while...
He should do rap.
Yea, he knows...
You have to be a good fighter/boxer for that.
How much did the boyfriend waited her to put the makeup on?
Aww. like little mouses.
Yea, that should work...
And everybody on the internet is a monkey...
Kill it before eats you alive!!
That's just his work equipment...
I suppose this one is saying: Hey dude scratch my ears??
Hmm, I wonder...
I think he is a male model in this life to, just ask the female cats in you neighborhood.
hahaha, you are absolutely right!!
Like it cost's you something to give him your upvote..... :-/
Who is unfortunately in a big finance problems...
Auf Wiedersehen?
I think it's just one large super bowl...
All the time ;)
Why do they even bother?? Because they have to.
:D The last one!!
Is it because i have horns??
Am I doing it right??
Let's make some fire!!
He was doing heroin, how much would he care at all??
How can that be impressive if a 7 year old kid can do it??
Like you never done it...
He is such a god actor, he could act any animal...
Was ist das?? Das ist adidas!!
Going to make some tea...
I will leave this comment here and come back in a while...
He should do rap.
Yea, he knows...
You have to be a good fighter/boxer for that.
How much did the boyfriend waited her to put the makeup on?
Aww. like little mouses.
Yea, that should work...
And everybody on the internet is a monkey...
Kill it before eats you alive!!
That's just his work equipment...
I suppose this one is saying: Hey dude scratch my ears??
Hmm, I wonder...
I think he is a male model in this life to, just ask the female cats in you neighborhood.
hahaha, you are absolutely right!!
Like it cost's you something to give him your upvote..... :-/
Who is unfortunately in a big finance problems...
Auf Wiedersehen?
I think it's just one large super bowl...
All the time ;)
Why do they even bother?? Because they have to.
:D The last one!!
Is it because i have horns??
Am I doing it right??