579 pts ยท November 19, 2016
And?
Nancy is going to be pregnant in the next season.
Pineapplkin
Maybe it should be Fixing Good.
Looks like Schofield
Omfg tittayfest
It's guava you'll be fine
Lucy Liu I love you!
G1!
Is this South Point, Hawaii?
Ready with my 12 gauge!
Teabagging is a thing!
How much of this is fact?
What did nanna do??
What/where is this??
Beautiful!
Blorp!
Send nudes!
There are only 2 a master and an apprentice
Rest in peace
Is this real?
I love them too and would like to see more!
Awesome!
Ahh man I still have them dreams of not graduating!
Fuck you Snowden you traitor!
R.I.P. son!
No way!?
*were
Akagai!
Unicorn poop!
And?
Nancy is going to be pregnant in the next season.
Pineapplkin
Maybe it should be Fixing Good.
Looks like Schofield
Omfg tittayfest
It's guava you'll be fine
Lucy Liu I love you!
G1!
Is this South Point, Hawaii?
Ready with my 12 gauge!
Teabagging is a thing!
How much of this is fact?
What did nanna do??
What/where is this??
Beautiful!
Blorp!
Send nudes!
There are only 2 a master and an apprentice
Rest in peace
Is this real?
I love them too and would like to see more!
Awesome!
Ahh man I still have them dreams of not graduating!
Fuck you Snowden you traitor!
R.I.P. son!
No way!?
*were
Akagai!
Unicorn poop!