28733 pts ยท May 30, 2017
Nothing to see here..
Nice job dude! I'm doing the same but way less successfully lmao. The house is taking my wallet
Nice! Keep it up dude, you're doing great.
Escape from Tarkov. It's pretty fun but really tilting sometimes.
Imma shoot you a follow for that writeup. That looks super cool.
The path looks kinda like a cactus! Idk if it was on purpose but it's a nice touch. Looks good OP.
You're a wonder, thank you.
You had all the compound butter and didn't use it to toast the buns?! Shame on you OP
It looked really good and you seem really comfortable on the board so keep up the good work!
Nice! That was rad.
Quotes?
Thank you, some would say I'm too lazy to use Google. They would be correct lol.
Mm yes, post pictures with no context or information.
I mean they could call him what they want. He would most likely just remind them that he is a he and move on.
He called "her" a "him" because it's a debate and that was his stance. Why contradict your argument in a debate to save face?
Put a magnet on that bad boy and harvest some free energy.
Nice thing you done did.
Not saying teachers don't deserve better, but you're not required to have a master's to teach in public schools.
Neat
If you want more spin I would try to keep the ball on the ground as much as possible
*Corona virus intensifies*
He didn't put his arm around her so 0/10
Yeet
On a real note I've heard the cleaner called Barkeeper's Friend works really well.
We love your old man pup, my heart goes out to you guys.
.
Don't smush the burgers unless you're making smashed burgers my man. I also learned to season the outside and they'll be less tough.
I mean the same statement could be used for non mask supporters lol.
I saw a comment in the past saying it's not real and the white cat was just at the vet. I want to believe that so I will.
Nice job dude! I'm doing the same but way less successfully lmao. The house is taking my wallet
Nice! Keep it up dude, you're doing great.
Escape from Tarkov. It's pretty fun but really tilting sometimes.
Imma shoot you a follow for that writeup. That looks super cool.
The path looks kinda like a cactus! Idk if it was on purpose but it's a nice touch. Looks good OP.
You're a wonder, thank you.
You had all the compound butter and didn't use it to toast the buns?! Shame on you OP
It looked really good and you seem really comfortable on the board so keep up the good work!
Nice! That was rad.
Quotes?
Thank you, some would say I'm too lazy to use Google. They would be correct lol.
Mm yes, post pictures with no context or information.
I mean they could call him what they want. He would most likely just remind them that he is a he and move on.
He called "her" a "him" because it's a debate and that was his stance. Why contradict your argument in a debate to save face?
Put a magnet on that bad boy and harvest some free energy.
Nice thing you done did.
Not saying teachers don't deserve better, but you're not required to have a master's to teach in public schools.
Neat
If you want more spin I would try to keep the ball on the ground as much as possible
*Corona virus intensifies*
He didn't put his arm around her so 0/10
Yeet
On a real note I've heard the cleaner called Barkeeper's Friend works really well.
We love your old man pup, my heart goes out to you guys.
.
Don't smush the burgers unless you're making smashed burgers my man. I also learned to season the outside and they'll be less tough.
I mean the same statement could be used for non mask supporters lol.
I saw a comment in the past saying it's not real and the white cat was just at the vet. I want to believe that so I will.