906 pts ยท October 25, 2013
It was awesome
But where does one buy sheets for round beds...?
I'm sick with a cold and torticollis but my bf decided to still go to a house party. I feel you :(
*Club promo flyer backgrounds
This is why I steal extra soaps from hotels.
It was, but I think it came out ok, maybe I'll do one tonight when I get home :)
Potato phone and house has bad lighting :( was thinking about doing a in the making post for it?
Thanks!
Fake! But still a little costly
+1 for anything Edm related on imgur. +<3 for a well rounded and put together list!
I really hope no ones who's trying to learn how to drive manual sees this first.
Or soccer
It took more loops than I care to admit before I realized he was already on board...
Most yes, not federal places but most retail/chain stores are closed for it.
Move to ontario :)
Staying at a guest suite in a condo, they have a convenience store that is also regrettably closed today :(
Watch it! It's a story of it's own but they've linked BB into quite fittingly
*she
I once had a substitute teacher who did the writing for the Harry potter letters.
Live alone, tree was 7ftx6ft, midnight, gave up cutting branches, push rest of tree through two doors. Regret immediately. O.o
Well this story was even more adorable then the photos.
I wear mittens and they work just fine!
Ontario imgurians checking in
And the pizzas! Doesn't anyone remember the pizzas?!
Bless your soul
Oh, Imgur. Lol
Thank you
Lies, but thanks!
Not the lingerie part, but I have an open minded family. I wore it to a rave, not dinner. :p
Thank you! Took forever but I was super happy with the end result! :)
It was awesome
But where does one buy sheets for round beds...?
I'm sick with a cold and torticollis but my bf decided to still go to a house party. I feel you :(
*Club promo flyer backgrounds
This is why I steal extra soaps from hotels.
It was, but I think it came out ok, maybe I'll do one tonight when I get home :)
Potato phone and house has bad lighting :( was thinking about doing a in the making post for it?
Thanks!
Fake! But still a little costly
+1 for anything Edm related on imgur. +<3 for a well rounded and put together list!
I really hope no ones who's trying to learn how to drive manual sees this first.
Or soccer
It took more loops than I care to admit before I realized he was already on board...
Most yes, not federal places but most retail/chain stores are closed for it.
Move to ontario :)
Staying at a guest suite in a condo, they have a convenience store that is also regrettably closed today :(
Watch it! It's a story of it's own but they've linked BB into quite fittingly
*she
I once had a substitute teacher who did the writing for the Harry potter letters.
Live alone, tree was 7ftx6ft, midnight, gave up cutting branches, push rest of tree through two doors. Regret immediately. O.o
Well this story was even more adorable then the photos.
I wear mittens and they work just fine!
Ontario imgurians checking in
And the pizzas! Doesn't anyone remember the pizzas?!
Bless your soul
Oh, Imgur. Lol
Thank you
Lies, but thanks!
Not the lingerie part, but I have an open minded family. I wore it to a rave, not dinner. :p
Thank you! Took forever but I was super happy with the end result! :)