510 pts ยท April 21, 2014
Sometimes I call the house phone from my bed so I can get my sister or brother to get me something from the livingroom
Thank you!
I posted it because this was the best gift I've ever gotten not because of the selfies
Thank you! I thought so too, that was the only reason I posted it
Why do people keep down voting this? Am I offending people in some way with this picture?
"Stop objectifying women"
When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When you hand out gum to your friends
KIDDING
I know what college not to go to
I have an irrationally rational fear of bats.
Miss Puerto Rico looks like a goddess
Just sticking with Kitty. We're too far into it, I don't think a name will stick.
It's awesome.
*ba dumptss*
I'M ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
#7.... Doby, oh Doby, You were wise and clever and never contrary.Doby, oooohh doby, I'LL NEVER FORGET THEE.
Sorry I forget not everyone knows about the show Scrubs.
I LOVE THESE
I do what I want
One more day all on my own
More Game of Thrones
Lana. LANA. LAAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I was going to post this... Darn you OP
I saw that brown spot and thought something was on my screen.
Polar bears are the new cats
Plot twist: Paul actually wrote that
Took me 10 minutes to find the dog
I love when people post these <3
But whyy did they make his tail so long ?
Sometimes I call the house phone from my bed so I can get my sister or brother to get me something from the livingroom
Thank you!
I posted it because this was the best gift I've ever gotten not because of the selfies
Thank you! I thought so too, that was the only reason I posted it
Why do people keep down voting this? Am I offending people in some way with this picture?
"Stop objectifying women"
When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When you hand out gum to your friends
KIDDING
I know what college not to go to
I have an irrationally rational fear of bats.
Miss Puerto Rico looks like a goddess
Just sticking with Kitty. We're too far into it, I don't think a name will stick.
It's awesome.
*ba dumptss*
I'M ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
#7.... Doby, oh Doby, You were wise and clever and never contrary.Doby, oooohh doby, I'LL NEVER FORGET THEE.
Sorry I forget not everyone knows about the show Scrubs.
I LOVE THESE
I do what I want
One more day all on my own
More Game of Thrones
Lana. LANA. LAAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I was going to post this... Darn you OP
I saw that brown spot and thought something was on my screen.
Polar bears are the new cats
Plot twist: Paul actually wrote that
Took me 10 minutes to find the dog
I love when people post these <3
But whyy did they make his tail so long ?