640 pts ยท March 5, 2015
Wow get a room guys
I'm not sure why he would be using a dryer for a business suit
Pics or it didn't happen
Found the antivaxer
*grateful
I was thinking the same thing
BILLY BILLY BILLY
They should make a movie of your life
I did once because I'm a clown and do stupid things
Naltrexone has completely changed my life for the better
@sarah
Well said
She went to rehab and psychiatric facilities quite a few times. She cleaned up but then relapsed again. She did try. It's a tough thing
I think she wrote a couple books about her mental illness and drug abuse and how they go hand in hand
http://brainblogger.com/2010/09/01/when-bipolar-patients-abuse-drugs-the-dual-diagnosis-dilemma/
Almost one out of every two people with bipolar have substance abuse issues
She had bipolar though and people who suffer from bipolar usually have drug problems.
Must be a friend of Karl's
Does that make anyone who decides to have kids stupid?
Yea brah, if we're talking gravity then you probably mean acceleration not velocity
Yea pretty sure they're all scripted
We knead more of this on the front page.
.
Be careful with dog parks.
It just takes one aggressive dog to leave a lasting impression on your dog. My dog was attacked once and is now weary of all dogs.
It's called a snatch - the most technical lift, requiring excellent timing, coordination, and mobility. It works nearly every muscle.
Truly a confession for the ages!
I lost a lot of weight by lifting weights. Stay away from crunches. They won't do much for you and will probably hurt your back
That dog is so tired of her shit
Wow get a room guys
I'm not sure why he would be using a dryer for a business suit
Pics or it didn't happen
Found the antivaxer
*grateful
I was thinking the same thing
BILLY BILLY BILLY
They should make a movie of your life
I did once because I'm a clown and do stupid things
Naltrexone has completely changed my life for the better
@sarah
Well said
She went to rehab and psychiatric facilities quite a few times. She cleaned up but then relapsed again. She did try. It's a tough thing
I think she wrote a couple books about her mental illness and drug abuse and how they go hand in hand
http://brainblogger.com/2010/09/01/when-bipolar-patients-abuse-drugs-the-dual-diagnosis-dilemma/
Almost one out of every two people with bipolar have substance abuse issues
She had bipolar though and people who suffer from bipolar usually have drug problems.
Must be a friend of Karl's
Does that make anyone who decides to have kids stupid?
Yea brah, if we're talking gravity then you probably mean acceleration not velocity
Yea pretty sure they're all scripted
We knead more of this on the front page.
.
Be careful with dog parks.
Be careful with dog parks.
It just takes one aggressive dog to leave a lasting impression on your dog. My dog was attacked once and is now weary of all dogs.
It's called a snatch - the most technical lift, requiring excellent timing, coordination, and mobility. It works nearly every muscle.
Truly a confession for the ages!
I lost a lot of weight by lifting weights. Stay away from crunches. They won't do much for you and will probably hurt your back
That dog is so tired of her shit