957 pts ยท December 22, 2011
Looks like we have a lot in common. Game night?
Mine sells drugs and talks shit to me all day.
There's no cock like horsecock https://peppercoyote.bandcamp.com/track/no-censored-like-censored-censored
They call 'em Boeing Bombs
I like the easy link for downloading more RAM
TOO MANY COOKS WILL SPOIL THE BROTH!
I like it alright. The dirt roads go everywhere. I moved from Yosemite to Oregon and I'm not regretting it.
Orlando is in Florida, not in Oregon.
What were those pockets you put the knives in to fire them?
Holy cow I found my sister's doppleganger!
Ooh, I'm from Sonora. You don't actually eat here, you just drink yourself to death.
Awesome job, Jon. Awesome mod too, thank you, I love it.
Four small screws?
I can get this done -right now-
There are so many things I want to do before I die, I hardly have room to add this. Does it count if I just wake her up to breadface?
I like turtles.
And I!
I can't wait to re-use this clever piece of awesome.
Be kind, rewind! After opening up the tape and swapping the spools. Man, it used to be so easy.
<3
Just being facetious
All the time, every day, 24 hours a day. I even have these nice time-release candies.
I remember the first one, it was a Bubsy cartridge with Conquer in it. Wasn't mad at all, Bubsy was shit.
Hey don't blame me, dude. I was the guy who got to keep all the old Hollywood Video cartridges ruined by these people. Perks.
You're a hero among men.. or... animals... or.. what are you exactly?
Hustler, they redo every popular movie.
Rentals, man. Us old folks know it was common to swap the cards inside the cartridges to keep the good games.
Hell yeah! 100 an ounce is pushing the limits of what's fair to pay. 50 is common in clubs.
$50 an ounce for straight fire. California reporting in. You guys are all doing it wrong.
Looks like we have a lot in common. Game night?
Mine sells drugs and talks shit to me all day.
There's no cock like horsecock https://peppercoyote.bandcamp.com/track/no-censored-like-censored-censored
They call 'em Boeing Bombs
I like the easy link for downloading more RAM
TOO MANY COOKS WILL SPOIL THE BROTH!
I like it alright. The dirt roads go everywhere. I moved from Yosemite to Oregon and I'm not regretting it.
Orlando is in Florida, not in Oregon.
What were those pockets you put the knives in to fire them?
Holy cow I found my sister's doppleganger!
Ooh, I'm from Sonora. You don't actually eat here, you just drink yourself to death.
Awesome job, Jon. Awesome mod too, thank you, I love it.
Four small screws?
I can get this done -right now-
There are so many things I want to do before I die, I hardly have room to add this. Does it count if I just wake her up to breadface?
I like turtles.
And I!
I can't wait to re-use this clever piece of awesome.
Be kind, rewind! After opening up the tape and swapping the spools. Man, it used to be so easy.
<3
<3
Just being facetious
All the time, every day, 24 hours a day. I even have these nice time-release candies.
I remember the first one, it was a Bubsy cartridge with Conquer in it. Wasn't mad at all, Bubsy was shit.
Hey don't blame me, dude. I was the guy who got to keep all the old Hollywood Video cartridges ruined by these people. Perks.
You're a hero among men.. or... animals... or.. what are you exactly?
Hustler, they redo every popular movie.
Rentals, man. Us old folks know it was common to swap the cards inside the cartridges to keep the good games.
Hell yeah! 100 an ounce is pushing the limits of what's fair to pay. 50 is common in clubs.
$50 an ounce for straight fire. California reporting in. You guys are all doing it wrong.