16 pts ยท February 18, 2016
"I can do myself"
Nothing personal, kid
Fuck your tower, Tom.
Remove Kebab
Remove Kebab.
I've never really typed out a story before, so I didn't really know what to add, and what to leave out.
It's a long story, don't want to read it, then don't.
Someone left a TL;DR IN the comments. BTW I'm a guy.
Thank you.
Anyone wanna hear the story of how I was tricked into going to a women's March?
Isn't superman an unstable orphan too?
Imagine getting blown by curious George.
remember to always salt your pasta before boiling
rice
marins wood luv sum crayns, glu, and halepeeno cheez 2
bamboozled again
Radical Larry.
Of course the sister one is from Alabama.
I haven't gotten a pick stuck in an acoustic in at least 2 years, to be honest, I feel genuinely proud of myself.
"Hey bry"
what the fuck is a "roble"?
This is exactly what happens when I dream and something almost hits me.
shaq is stealing more than just the ball
+1 for Sayaka
"Loose Seal Ball"
Not-so-Slim Shady
you're triggering me
how do you get off
*Gone Sexual*
"I can do myself"
Nothing personal, kid
Fuck your tower, Tom.
Remove Kebab
Remove Kebab.
I've never really typed out a story before, so I didn't really know what to add, and what to leave out.
It's a long story, don't want to read it, then don't.
Someone left a TL;DR IN the comments. BTW I'm a guy.
Thank you.
Anyone wanna hear the story of how I was tricked into going to a women's March?
Isn't superman an unstable orphan too?
Imagine getting blown by curious George.
remember to always salt your pasta before boiling
rice
marins wood luv sum crayns, glu, and halepeeno cheez 2
bamboozled again
Radical Larry.
Of course the sister one is from Alabama.
I haven't gotten a pick stuck in an acoustic in at least 2 years, to be honest, I feel genuinely proud of myself.
"Hey bry"
what the fuck is a "roble"?
This is exactly what happens when I dream and something almost hits me.
shaq is stealing more than just the ball
+1 for Sayaka
"Loose Seal Ball"
"Loose Seal Ball"
Not-so-Slim Shady
you're triggering me
how do you get off
*Gone Sexual*