1104 pts · April 3, 2015
That hill is ridiculous
Amazing, no helmet either.
How so?
I’m not saying I think it’s caused by vaccines. Just that your argument is fundamentally flawed.
There isn’t a strong enough link that shows ASD is genetically caused. Some scientists believe it is others think environmental factors.
Yes it makes a rough. You can use coconut flour or tapioca flour.
It’s not Cabot it’s Cracker Barrel. Tastes the same tho.
I usually do celery never garlic. Is it good?
Yea make sure it doesn’t boil only simmer. If you try to use preshredded cheese it won’t work either.
I would drop five loads on them.
Link to vid? Asking for a friend ?
I’m sending you one dick pic
Are you being serious?
Both. ????
Too many people around. I’m in the first pic. Going back tomorrow. It’s gonna get it good.
Yea. Green peas
What’s up with your arm. You should use sun screen.
Going up and down.
I want chicks.
What’s up w the walls?
I’m not gonna lie, I checked your math.
We’ve also been selling out our stadium for almost a decade.
I beg to differ. You know the chant we’re from philly filthy philly. That’s a Union chant. Eagles had one good season in 11ty billion years
Um what?
Good to know. I usually call it cock sauce.
It even has LEDs in it.
Cause he’s the man.
That’s the right answer. I’m a fire this chick.
A friggin yo-yo.
Best turds ever dude. For real.
That hill is ridiculous
Amazing, no helmet either.
How so?
I’m not saying I think it’s caused by vaccines. Just that your argument is fundamentally flawed.
There isn’t a strong enough link that shows ASD is genetically caused. Some scientists believe it is others think environmental factors.
Yes it makes a rough. You can use coconut flour or tapioca flour.
It’s not Cabot it’s Cracker Barrel. Tastes the same tho.
I usually do celery never garlic. Is it good?
Yea make sure it doesn’t boil only simmer. If you try to use preshredded cheese it won’t work either.
I would drop five loads on them.
Link to vid? Asking for a friend ?
I’m sending you one dick pic
Are you being serious?
Both. ????
Too many people around. I’m in the first pic. Going back tomorrow. It’s gonna get it good.
Yea. Green peas
What’s up with your arm. You should use sun screen.
Going up and down.
I want chicks.
What’s up w the walls?
I’m not gonna lie, I checked your math.
We’ve also been selling out our stadium for almost a decade.
I beg to differ. You know the chant we’re from philly filthy philly. That’s a Union chant. Eagles had one good season in 11ty billion years
Um what?
Good to know. I usually call it cock sauce.
It even has LEDs in it.
Cause he’s the man.
That’s the right answer. I’m a fire this chick.
A friggin yo-yo.
Best turds ever dude. For real.