14598 pts ยท January 22, 2012
Hey look I'm renowned....that's kind of cool.....*sigh*
He's too busy with his latte salutes to worry about the real problems.
Chode thumb
I meant 59 sunny days. Yea most days are overcast/grey.
Seattle averages 59 clear days a year. So yea pretty much.
i have AP, Knowshon Moreno,n Ryan Mathews. I am winning by 69 points and am about to be 3-0. Oh yea i still have Brandon Marshall tomorrow.
It's like the intro to Game of Thrones.
Fuck you. Don't you rub that in my face you sick son of a bitch.
Me too! I never hear ice ice baby and so whenever I hear the song start I'm hoping it is ice ice baby. Love that song.
It doesn't matter what the hat is called, it matters who is wearing the hat. No one here cares if it is a trilby. They look similar.
Is this a surprise announcement for Ocean's 14?
Grab my wrist. No, other hand. No, you're other hand. Alright now, break the wrist, walk away.
I was hoping it would be a face swap
and then HE GOT DOWNVOTED INTO OBLIVION
seahawks!
Go Hawks!
my god you're right....that bastard got me bad
drag it over, it's the same. but yea at first look it does look smaller
pretty sure they said "a lot of" not "all"
Demi Lovato wears sooooo much makeup
http://replygif.net/i/775.gif
$100 dollars that's Ben Roethlisberger...
here, here!!
D'awww :)
[Frozen reference]
Haters gonna hate.
Went to comments just for this.
A number of states have had legal gay marriage before England/Wales. stop using this to talk more shit about America.
He's too busy with his latte salutes to worry about the real problems.
Chode thumb
I meant 59 sunny days. Yea most days are overcast/grey.
Seattle averages 59 clear days a year. So yea pretty much.
i have AP, Knowshon Moreno,n Ryan Mathews. I am winning by 69 points and am about to be 3-0. Oh yea i still have Brandon Marshall tomorrow.
It's like the intro to Game of Thrones.
Fuck you. Don't you rub that in my face you sick son of a bitch.
Me too! I never hear ice ice baby and so whenever I hear the song start I'm hoping it is ice ice baby. Love that song.
It doesn't matter what the hat is called, it matters who is wearing the hat. No one here cares if it is a trilby. They look similar.
Is this a surprise announcement for Ocean's 14?
Grab my wrist. No, other hand. No, you're other hand. Alright now, break the wrist, walk away.
I was hoping it would be a face swap
and then HE GOT DOWNVOTED INTO OBLIVION
seahawks!
Go Hawks!
my god you're right....that bastard got me bad
drag it over, it's the same. but yea at first look it does look smaller
pretty sure they said "a lot of" not "all"
Demi Lovato wears sooooo much makeup
http://replygif.net/i/775.gif
$100 dollars that's Ben Roethlisberger...
here, here!!
D'awww :)
[Frozen reference]
Haters gonna hate.
Went to comments just for this.
A number of states have had legal gay marriage before England/Wales. stop using this to talk more shit about America.