1561 pts ยท March 31, 2013
thank you. you've made my life better.
Came here to say this, thank you.
When people argue that something shouldnt be legal because its against their religion... thats making it the law of the land
way to miss the point.
A lot of legislators too...
ALL OF THOSE AND NO CAPTAIN AMERICA???
His brother, with bad special effects...
I'm not saying it was. I'm saying its an interesting claim given some of the events during his term.
Which is only because all the helicopters he sent to deal with the Iranian hostage crisis screwed up...
I didnt realize it was from the 70s until I re-read your title...
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/07/09/anti-vaxxer-vows-lawsuit-after-daughter-gets-vaccinated-behind-her-back-is-mocked-into-oblivion/
"Chased off a cliff by women in bikinis"
Its like a bad translation of someone describing communion
Loin cloth and ritualistic wrappings
megara looks more like a FAAAABulous heroin addict.
...you should work on complete thoughts...
thought what?
Kind of pointless since part of his plea bargain was that he couldn't take part in any FIFA actions. Just them trying to look better.
*ghost bunny
I need the snuggles!
Hi Bean.
she looks like a placeholder.
This is my new happy place.
I kind of thought it was a joke until the, "Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don. I mean somebody's doing it.Who's doing the raping?"
http://www.businessinsider.com/nbc-donald-trump-2015-6
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/totally-accurate-trump-defends-calling-mexican-immigrants-rapists
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/07/01/donald-trump-comments-sot-tsr.cnn
Well, let's start with the rapists....
roger that, thank you
I'm at bar prep... I'm scared to click....
thank you. you've made my life better.
Came here to say this, thank you.
When people argue that something shouldnt be legal because its against their religion... thats making it the law of the land
way to miss the point.
A lot of legislators too...
ALL OF THOSE AND NO CAPTAIN AMERICA???
His brother, with bad special effects...
I'm not saying it was. I'm saying its an interesting claim given some of the events during his term.
Which is only because all the helicopters he sent to deal with the Iranian hostage crisis screwed up...
I didnt realize it was from the 70s until I re-read your title...
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/07/09/anti-vaxxer-vows-lawsuit-after-daughter-gets-vaccinated-behind-her-back-is-mocked-into-oblivion/
"Chased off a cliff by women in bikinis"
Its like a bad translation of someone describing communion
Loin cloth and ritualistic wrappings
megara looks more like a FAAAABulous heroin addict.
...you should work on complete thoughts...
thought what?
Kind of pointless since part of his plea bargain was that he couldn't take part in any FIFA actions. Just them trying to look better.
*ghost bunny
I need the snuggles!
Hi Bean.
she looks like a placeholder.
This is my new happy place.
I kind of thought it was a joke until the, "Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don. I mean somebody's doing it.Who's doing the raping?"
http://www.businessinsider.com/nbc-donald-trump-2015-6
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/totally-accurate-trump-defends-calling-mexican-immigrants-rapists
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/07/01/donald-trump-comments-sot-tsr.cnn
Well, let's start with the rapists....
roger that, thank you
I'm at bar prep... I'm scared to click....