5120 pts ยท June 13, 2013
That's kinda what I thought it may be, but I was like "that can't be right?!". Also does grapefruit juice not sting??
Glutinous does not mean containing gluten. Glutinous rice is just another name for sticky rice, but it's still gluten free.
I think the idea is to wow dinner guests by pouring the hot chocolate sauce over it at the table so they get to see the magic happen.
Dairy cows get turned into beef too, once their productivity declines. I read the cows in the video are rescues though, so they're safe.
They're not meds, they're digestive biscuits. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_biscuit
Wow, that looks so delicious! I gotta try it next time I get eggplants :)
Plus they can't run away in their crazy high heels.
Looks yummy *_*
No, rice is gluten free. Google it.
Hah! I'm not falling for this, I bet it's venomous.
Aww, such a cute bunny wabbit! :3
BS, my cat is lying across my upper body and purring as I'm typing this.
What did they replace the toe with though?
Dackel is short for Dachshund. They were bred to hunt badgers. That's why they have so short legs - to be able to get into badger dens.
You just don't understand
Sounds like he only pretended to be nice so you take him home :)
+1 for naming him "Alphonse"
lol it's no gif, it won't wor... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO TOAD
It literally says "I hate getting older" o.o meme used wrong
I like stupid puns :)
I'm sure you can still see it another day :)
Judging from your spelling it might already be too late :/
Langweilig. (that's German for boring)
So, would you care to explain it for sombody who doesn't want to wonder for 11 years?
I didn't even see it the first time
Am I immature for giggling at this? ...
10/10 would rub dat belly (and probably regret it)
As a German: I don't see it.
None of that looks yummy :///
That's kinda what I thought it may be, but I was like "that can't be right?!". Also does grapefruit juice not sting??
Glutinous does not mean containing gluten. Glutinous rice is just another name for sticky rice, but it's still gluten free.
I think the idea is to wow dinner guests by pouring the hot chocolate sauce over it at the table so they get to see the magic happen.
Dairy cows get turned into beef too, once their productivity declines. I read the cows in the video are rescues though, so they're safe.
They're not meds, they're digestive biscuits. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_biscuit
Wow, that looks so delicious! I gotta try it next time I get eggplants :)
Plus they can't run away in their crazy high heels.
Looks yummy *_*
No, rice is gluten free. Google it.
Hah! I'm not falling for this, I bet it's venomous.
Aww, such a cute bunny wabbit! :3
BS, my cat is lying across my upper body and purring as I'm typing this.
What did they replace the toe with though?
Dackel is short for Dachshund. They were bred to hunt badgers. That's why they have so short legs - to be able to get into badger dens.
You just don't understand
Sounds like he only pretended to be nice so you take him home :)
+1 for naming him "Alphonse"
lol it's no gif, it won't wor... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO TOAD
It literally says "I hate getting older" o.o meme used wrong
I like stupid puns :)
I'm sure you can still see it another day :)
Judging from your spelling it might already be too late :/
Langweilig. (that's German for boring)
So, would you care to explain it for sombody who doesn't want to wonder for 11 years?
I didn't even see it the first time
Am I immature for giggling at this? ...
10/10 would rub dat belly (and probably regret it)
As a German: I don't see it.
None of that looks yummy :///