44261 pts ยท February 27, 2012
"Hi I'm kittypurry and i make people happy for a living, if you don't like me you are probably an asshole and I think you should fuck off"
meaning what? im sorry im so dumb...
how i wish i could get another jugg....
wow how time flies!!!!
because hes using an automatic and even if he let the brakes go it still wants to go forward, he shoulda put it in neutral
The spelling tho...
the last guy in the video, with the expensive car. I hate him.
i dont understand either...
Sweet my best friend is a welder. builds "high end" trailers and occasionally they land a contract for military trailers
awesome
totally wont regret that.
HA GOT EM
Why do people care about this? everyone is free to live the life they want
its nothing bad
It might be as easy as saying something. Let them know how you feel!!
Everyone needs "me time"
i wish i could hear that sound
Idk why guys are afraid of braces, its not like you're using the front of your teeth anyway..
source
It would also help with fisting your mother.... Sorry, kinda late with that... i'll just show myself out.
"first hand experience" I've seen masturbation enough
well then, we bout to cuddle till we fall asleep. Goodnight random stranger
ya.......schlicking
why do you do this to me! please just calm down and cuddle
i do need fapping material.......
No! I love you. Wait, shut up. you can't make me
your name tho. i bet you bust before you can even thrust
ya.. shit happens, cry about it.
As if yours is any less weird
Shit happens
meaning what? im sorry im so dumb...
how i wish i could get another jugg....
wow how time flies!!!!
because hes using an automatic and even if he let the brakes go it still wants to go forward, he shoulda put it in neutral
The spelling tho...
the last guy in the video, with the expensive car. I hate him.
i dont understand either...
Sweet my best friend is a welder. builds "high end" trailers and occasionally they land a contract for military trailers
awesome
totally wont regret that.
HA GOT EM
Why do people care about this? everyone is free to live the life they want
its nothing bad
It might be as easy as saying something. Let them know how you feel!!
Everyone needs "me time"
i wish i could hear that sound
Idk why guys are afraid of braces, its not like you're using the front of your teeth anyway..
source
It would also help with fisting your mother.... Sorry, kinda late with that... i'll just show myself out.
"first hand experience" I've seen masturbation enough
well then, we bout to cuddle till we fall asleep. Goodnight random stranger
ya.......schlicking
why do you do this to me! please just calm down and cuddle
i do need fapping material.......
No! I love you. Wait, shut up. you can't make me
your name tho. i bet you bust before you can even thrust
ya.. shit happens, cry about it.
As if yours is any less weird
Shit happens