8329 pts · November 14, 2011
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!
Genuinely curious, not sarcastic, how does she suck as a person?
I got married on 12-12-12!
She's married to Chris Pratt.
LOOK AT THE USERNAME
She likely has Möbius syndrome which causes facial paralysis.
Across from where?
They didn't even add the gifs though, those were on BuzzFeed with the statements.
Not really sure how that makes me an asshole, but okay.
Right there with you! I'm the younger sister and I'm a genetic engineer. Older sister is unemployed and trying really hard to get pregnant.
I like this post. This is a nice post.
What's going on with the shoulder strap though?
For those who keep asking, the top is the GMO corn and is resistant to pests. The bottom is non-GMO, damaged by insects.
Name is relevant! Too bad I'm several hours too late an no one will ever see this comment. :(
Yeah! Science, bitch!
When I read Crabtree, I really hoped they weren't talking about MY Crabtree in Raleigh.
That must really be a problem for your social life if you can't put nuts in your mouth.
Yes! And we all expected a great story behind it and she was like "actually I was just terrible at gymnastics" Haha!
Damn! It took me 2+ hours to get from Dan Allen Drive to Jones Franklin Road (via Western Boulevard). Normally takes me 5 minutes.
Yeah? I hope you made it home safely without getting stuck in all that crap! I grew up a few miles down the road from there.
Probably overheated trying to make it up the hill.
In this instance, the car overheated trying to make it up the hill. Overheated and caught on fire.
This was actually on Glenwood Avenue, near the Angus Barn.
Overheated trying to get up the hill.
It was just one burning vehicle. It's on Glenwood Avenue near the Angus Barn.
The photoshop is strong with this one.
Paul wasn't driving, he was a passenger.
Genuinely curious, not sarcastic, how does she suck as a person?
I got married on 12-12-12!
She's married to Chris Pratt.
LOOK AT THE USERNAME
She likely has Möbius syndrome which causes facial paralysis.
Across from where?
They didn't even add the gifs though, those were on BuzzFeed with the statements.
Not really sure how that makes me an asshole, but okay.
Right there with you! I'm the younger sister and I'm a genetic engineer. Older sister is unemployed and trying really hard to get pregnant.
I like this post. This is a nice post.
What's going on with the shoulder strap though?
For those who keep asking, the top is the GMO corn and is resistant to pests. The bottom is non-GMO, damaged by insects.
Name is relevant! Too bad I'm several hours too late an no one will ever see this comment. :(
Yeah! Science, bitch!
When I read Crabtree, I really hoped they weren't talking about MY Crabtree in Raleigh.
That must really be a problem for your social life if you can't put nuts in your mouth.
Yes! And we all expected a great story behind it and she was like "actually I was just terrible at gymnastics" Haha!
Damn! It took me 2+ hours to get from Dan Allen Drive to Jones Franklin Road (via Western Boulevard). Normally takes me 5 minutes.
Yeah? I hope you made it home safely without getting stuck in all that crap! I grew up a few miles down the road from there.
Probably overheated trying to make it up the hill.
In this instance, the car overheated trying to make it up the hill. Overheated and caught on fire.
This was actually on Glenwood Avenue, near the Angus Barn.
Overheated trying to get up the hill.
It was just one burning vehicle. It's on Glenwood Avenue near the Angus Barn.
The photoshop is strong with this one.
Paul wasn't driving, he was a passenger.