67 pts ยท November 1, 2015
Imgur has ruined me. I was half expecting Michael Cera's face to pop up.
What is this? A gif for ants?
Our former soviet nation does not deal with your illogical freedom measurements.
Bobcat Goldthwait is a brilliant director. I wish more people had seen God Bless America or World's Greatest Dad.
Title and description. Still makes no sense.
Which country is this?
This is so old yet it still makes me laugh. To the front page with you!
Retail is horrid, but you'll come out of the job usually less of an asshole.
You had me going for a moment. "HECK YEA! James Spader is th... David? Did I really get that wrong.. Am I getting old?"
"Get out of the bathroom Robert, this is my me time."
Cool, cool cool cool.
Congratulations champ! You are no longer the guy to be eaten first in an emergency!
This is a fetish thing, right?
This is literally the only adult thing I can do. Paying bills on time.
This is accurate.
Imgur has ruined me. I was half expecting Michael Cera's face to pop up.
What is this? A gif for ants?
Our former soviet nation does not deal with your illogical freedom measurements.
Bobcat Goldthwait is a brilliant director. I wish more people had seen God Bless America or World's Greatest Dad.
Title and description. Still makes no sense.
Which country is this?
This is so old yet it still makes me laugh. To the front page with you!
Retail is horrid, but you'll come out of the job usually less of an asshole.
You had me going for a moment. "HECK YEA! James Spader is th... David? Did I really get that wrong.. Am I getting old?"
"Get out of the bathroom Robert, this is my me time."
Cool, cool cool cool.
Congratulations champ! You are no longer the guy to be eaten first in an emergency!
This is a fetish thing, right?
This is literally the only adult thing I can do. Paying bills on time.
This is accurate.