19731 pts ยท September 16, 2014
That's the neat part of history. Everyone has an ugly awful side and can still make scathing remarks that are accurate. Gandhi did sick acts with his niece and can still be right about Western Christians.
Fellow creatures of darkness
If you listen to The Offspring, the kids so I'm told are, in fact, not alright
#22 Not true.. I attempt to talk about issues with my daughter's mom. I just always feel small and lesser than when I do. So I just avoid it all together. If someone doesn't talk to you about their issues with you, it might be because you won't tolerate that and inspire fear at the mere thought.
Imagine having all the trappings of a developed post industrial economy, but the fruits of it filters up to most advantaged
This is the most curmudgeonly cat I've ever seen and I love it
Would it help this point to mention Trump's grandfather made his fortune running a brothel in gold rush Alaska?
Examples?
This song is leaving me feeling meloncholy
+1 for velvet hippo
As a teacher, I'd have high fived you for that
#46 NO
How exactly ought we? Three politically viable steps to take in the next 10 years?
We'd like to.. Congress is owned by lobbyists and entrenched by gerrymandering. Thanks for laughing at our suffering
Trump ties to Russian intelligence. The FBI conducted those independently. With bipartisan members.
I agree Biden is a soggy bread candidate. But who do you feel will respect institutional norms and laws more?
That depends how you see the legitimacy of the electoral college in the modern era
I understand she's the swamp, I loathe her. But you're not saying anything about why he was a good candidate. Why was he?
I get the hate. I'm left, I didn't want her. But from a moral perspective he represented so much hate and inexperience politically. So why?
You honestly think Hillary would have been worse than this?
In it. We're aware. Joke about it. Some go in hard for it. Others tread carefully. We all understand it's an imperfect program
I think what you're describing is the quick witted punch lines and meta humor
What I love about it is how willful it is
As a teacher, they are almost always stupid question. I'm just thrilled they had gumption to say literally anything
No because the pie never gets bigger with more players. Slices shrink, public schools struggle more. Then that's used as cause to close them
That's the neat part of history. Everyone has an ugly awful side and can still make scathing remarks that are accurate. Gandhi did sick acts with his niece and can still be right about Western Christians.
Fellow creatures of darkness
If you listen to The Offspring, the kids so I'm told are, in fact, not alright
#22 Not true.. I attempt to talk about issues with my daughter's mom. I just always feel small and lesser than when I do. So I just avoid it all together. If someone doesn't talk to you about their issues with you, it might be because you won't tolerate that and inspire fear at the mere thought.
Imagine having all the trappings of a developed post industrial economy, but the fruits of it filters up to most advantaged
This is the most curmudgeonly cat I've ever seen and I love it
Would it help this point to mention Trump's grandfather made his fortune running a brothel in gold rush Alaska?
Examples?
This song is leaving me feeling meloncholy
+1 for velvet hippo
As a teacher, I'd have high fived you for that
#46 NO
How exactly ought we? Three politically viable steps to take in the next 10 years?
We'd like to.. Congress is owned by lobbyists and entrenched by gerrymandering. Thanks for laughing at our suffering
Trump ties to Russian intelligence. The FBI conducted those independently. With bipartisan members.
I agree Biden is a soggy bread candidate. But who do you feel will respect institutional norms and laws more?
That depends how you see the legitimacy of the electoral college in the modern era
I understand she's the swamp, I loathe her. But you're not saying anything about why he was a good candidate. Why was he?
I get the hate. I'm left, I didn't want her. But from a moral perspective he represented so much hate and inexperience politically. So why?
You honestly think Hillary would have been worse than this?
In it. We're aware. Joke about it. Some go in hard for it. Others tread carefully. We all understand it's an imperfect program
I think what you're describing is the quick witted punch lines and meta humor
What I love about it is how willful it is
As a teacher, they are almost always stupid question. I'm just thrilled they had gumption to say literally anything
No because the pie never gets bigger with more players. Slices shrink, public schools struggle more. Then that's used as cause to close them