19156 pts ยท September 29, 2013
I am a turtle.
For real
Rude af
Who fuels a car from the top?!
Why you no liquid cool?
Stephanie Brown was technically the fourth, but she is mostly forgotten. Damien is the fifth and current Robin
Wrong. Dick Greyson was the first. He became Nightwing. Jason was the second. He became Red Hood. Tim Drake was third, he became Red Robin.
It's also different on a TV Show has opposed to a movie
You should read Rebirth. Barry's series is great and Wally's new flash series is equally awesome
I don't know if direct democracy is the answer, but I know the current system has massive flaws and needs to overhauled. 6/6
Montana should have a vote 3 times as strong as someone living in Cali. This also doesn't even factor in the "winner take all" mechanic 5/x
and has 3 electoral votes meaning each person's vote is equal to roughly .000003 of an electoral vote. You explain to me why someone in 4/x
this means that everyone's vote is roughly equal to .00000141025 of an electoral vote. Montana has population of roughly 1 million 3/x
awarded votes aren't legitimately proportionate to their state. For ex: Cali has roughly 39 million people and has 55 electoral votes 2/x
That's because they are. People who defend the EC say "Oh, but each state is awarded votes based on their size!" except the number of 1/x
HE MURDERED ELSPETH
I live in Bowling Green, OH
There is no war in Ba Sing Se #AlternativeFacts
Ugh best breadsticks ever!
I live in BG!!
I'm also a straight dude that likes movies.
No system is perfect but if we are only going to accept perfection than why even try?
I couldn't miss high school any less
Many streamers spend plenty of time alone with nightbot.
Always upvote Funko
C'mon you know the rules...
No I'm Tom Lincoln!
You collect POPs
The brightest stars burn with hearts of kyber!
If you send pics I'll complement them and not ask for more
Final Thoughts seems to imply that opposite
For real
Rude af
Who fuels a car from the top?!
Why you no liquid cool?
Stephanie Brown was technically the fourth, but she is mostly forgotten. Damien is the fifth and current Robin
Wrong. Dick Greyson was the first. He became Nightwing. Jason was the second. He became Red Hood. Tim Drake was third, he became Red Robin.
It's also different on a TV Show has opposed to a movie
You should read Rebirth. Barry's series is great and Wally's new flash series is equally awesome
I don't know if direct democracy is the answer, but I know the current system has massive flaws and needs to overhauled. 6/6
Montana should have a vote 3 times as strong as someone living in Cali. This also doesn't even factor in the "winner take all" mechanic 5/x
and has 3 electoral votes meaning each person's vote is equal to roughly .000003 of an electoral vote. You explain to me why someone in 4/x
this means that everyone's vote is roughly equal to .00000141025 of an electoral vote. Montana has population of roughly 1 million 3/x
awarded votes aren't legitimately proportionate to their state. For ex: Cali has roughly 39 million people and has 55 electoral votes 2/x
That's because they are. People who defend the EC say "Oh, but each state is awarded votes based on their size!" except the number of 1/x
HE MURDERED ELSPETH
I live in Bowling Green, OH
There is no war in Ba Sing Se #AlternativeFacts
Ugh best breadsticks ever!
I live in BG!!
I'm also a straight dude that likes movies.
No system is perfect but if we are only going to accept perfection than why even try?
I couldn't miss high school any less
Many streamers spend plenty of time alone with nightbot.
Always upvote Funko
C'mon you know the rules...
No I'm Tom Lincoln!
You collect POPs
The brightest stars burn with hearts of kyber!
If you send pics I'll complement them and not ask for more
Final Thoughts seems to imply that opposite