5283 pts ยท March 20, 2013
A robot in human clothing. Beep.
So he just cries in to a cup then?
Konosuba
May isn't far off, but at least you may be rid of her soon enough after her early election blunder. Which makes me envious.
Nah, you have Theresa May for that.
Not omitted. It's just below Maine now.
It's on the East coast now. Right below Maine.
The weapons capable of actually causing serious damage aren't able to be launched via cruise missile. Can't fly a plane to drop them.
Passing? Wasn't he shot by hunters?
Nor is there any hunger
Apparently stayed up for something like 2 or 3 days to achieve this. We see he found a shortcut only after this movie.
These kids are going places. Most likely to England to sack the coast.
He's an android... how is there not a database of old technology he can access about this stuff?
Caw.
Lyz Brickley
Nah, just the thread. Annoying to present anything in 140 characters. Good day to you.
Hard to find stuff that isn't based in police reports, crash statistics, and basic recognition that there are far more cars than bicycles.
And to be fair, I was bored as soon as you eliminated all forms of researchable evidence. So I can only present basic physics for you.
Hell, I figured this was a simple thing. A car has more mass, and if it gets in an accident, it causes more damage and takes longer to clear
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/05/20/136462246/when-bikes-and-cars-collide-whos-more-likely-to-be-at-fault
http://www.citylab.com/cityfixer/2014/09/when-adding-bike-lanes-actually-reduces-traffic-delays/379623/
http://www.thewashcycle.com/traffic-congestion/
Seriously?
Would you like studies, photographs, police reports, or fatality numbers? Or perhaps just go out and watch traffic at 4 PM in any city
Sssh, you're ruining the illusion for them that cars don't cause more problems than bicycles.
Of all the things I thought I'd read in the comment section, never thought I'd read Pennywise lyrics
That's actually the origin of the breed. Going in after burrowing animals.
Because Russia?
It's very strange watching this gif while also listening to Slayer...
I've stopped keeping track... 3rd shift is not conducive to dating anyway.
(2/2) he was directly beside my window.
So he just cries in to a cup then?
Konosuba
May isn't far off, but at least you may be rid of her soon enough after her early election blunder. Which makes me envious.
Nah, you have Theresa May for that.
Not omitted. It's just below Maine now.
It's on the East coast now. Right below Maine.
The weapons capable of actually causing serious damage aren't able to be launched via cruise missile. Can't fly a plane to drop them.
Passing? Wasn't he shot by hunters?
Nor is there any hunger
Apparently stayed up for something like 2 or 3 days to achieve this. We see he found a shortcut only after this movie.
These kids are going places. Most likely to England to sack the coast.
He's an android... how is there not a database of old technology he can access about this stuff?
Caw.
Lyz Brickley
Nah, just the thread. Annoying to present anything in 140 characters. Good day to you.
Hard to find stuff that isn't based in police reports, crash statistics, and basic recognition that there are far more cars than bicycles.
And to be fair, I was bored as soon as you eliminated all forms of researchable evidence. So I can only present basic physics for you.
Hell, I figured this was a simple thing. A car has more mass, and if it gets in an accident, it causes more damage and takes longer to clear
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/05/20/136462246/when-bikes-and-cars-collide-whos-more-likely-to-be-at-fault
http://www.citylab.com/cityfixer/2014/09/when-adding-bike-lanes-actually-reduces-traffic-delays/379623/
http://www.thewashcycle.com/traffic-congestion/
Seriously?
Would you like studies, photographs, police reports, or fatality numbers? Or perhaps just go out and watch traffic at 4 PM in any city
Sssh, you're ruining the illusion for them that cars don't cause more problems than bicycles.
Of all the things I thought I'd read in the comment section, never thought I'd read Pennywise lyrics
That's actually the origin of the breed. Going in after burrowing animals.
Because Russia?
It's very strange watching this gif while also listening to Slayer...
I've stopped keeping track... 3rd shift is not conducive to dating anyway.
(2/2) he was directly beside my window.