21 pts · August 15, 2011
TIL, thank you
I do have anemia (spherocytosis), and do eat ice. However, it's called Pica and has a lot of reasons: https://www.healthline.com/health/pica
No, if you were poor, you didn't get the name brands.
But yeah, that one does require "deeper thought" ?♂️
"1 minute to 8"
It's badly done. It's supposed to be "one to eight" which would either be 7:59 or 1:28. Right now, it's "one oh eight" ?♂️
I figured he was just trying to sneak in another D
Yes, yes you should. You should also share with friends.
"Feets"? Is that like four foot?
Pro Tip: This can happen to you even if you do everything right.
"This site can’t be reached www.serverless.com refused to connect." Trolololololololol
Most awesome part of #2 is the bottle of Jack.
Charlie Daniels -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Went_Down_to_Georgia
This is why most stocks have exponential growth!
Anyway, happy birthday!
For one of my bro's bday, mom got tired of waiting for him and went to his day dinner without him. She did bring back leftovers though.
Tom...or....row
*off
Over the course of my life, I have had two cabinets fall on me so far. I occasionally get flashbacks in the kitchen.
TIL, thank you
I do have anemia (spherocytosis), and do eat ice. However, it's called Pica and has a lot of reasons: https://www.healthline.com/health/pica
No, if you were poor, you didn't get the name brands.
But yeah, that one does require "deeper thought" ?♂️
"1 minute to 8"
It's badly done. It's supposed to be "one to eight" which would either be 7:59 or 1:28. Right now, it's "one oh eight" ?♂️
I figured he was just trying to sneak in another D
Yes, yes you should. You should also share with friends.
"Feets"? Is that like four foot?
Pro Tip: This can happen to you even if you do everything right.
"This site can’t be reached www.serverless.com refused to connect." Trolololololololol
Most awesome part of #2 is the bottle of Jack.
Charlie Daniels -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Went_Down_to_Georgia
This is why most stocks have exponential growth!
Anyway, happy birthday!
For one of my bro's bday, mom got tired of waiting for him and went to his day dinner without him. She did bring back leftovers though.
Tom...or....row
*off
Over the course of my life, I have had two cabinets fall on me so far. I occasionally get flashbacks in the kitchen.