1179 pts · April 14, 2012
I’m so sorry for your loss. I work at a nursing home and it’s so hard not to get attached.
Niceee
Holy cow, so detailed! Thanks!
Yummy
I start humming when I think of cringy things I’ve done or mistakes I made
Olivia De Havilland 3 Rue Bénouville 75116 Paris France —Here’s her current address. I’d be cool to have people send letters her way.
(2) ready to help their neighbor. This virus sucks but it’s amazing how helpful everyone has been to try to help the residents and staff.
I live in rural Missouri and work at a nursing home. The community outreach to provide staff with masks is amazing. Our town is always (1)
I read the synopsis on wiki and my heart sank.How horrible. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Zachary:_A_Letter_to_a_Son_About_His_Father
Is this Larry David?
Aw I can’t edit.. k fuc
K fun
We’re both so tired with our 2 kids that it’s hard to want to put forth the effort to meet people. It would be nice to have friends though.
My husband has friends where I have work friends, really only one I’m totally friends with. Though we’ve only met up once outside of work...
Congrats, hope all goes well! Today is my wedding anniversary so good job picking out a good date!
Or dental care. Shit’s pricy.
Confession of?
Hey, you stay up late!!
Can someone blend two frames together so his hands are in the shape of a swastika? Pretty please?
I had 8 stitches from age 2. Just walked over and f’n bit me in the face!
Seriously. They’re a bunch of assholes.
Hello, how are things now?
Thanks for your thanks, it was just what I was looking for
Thanks Mr. Badgerson for the response!
What’s it on?
Oh goodness
It’s my birthday too! Happy birthday!
My name is Coty; hopefully I’m safe from the douchebaggery with my elegant “t”.
.
I’m so sorry for your loss. I work at a nursing home and it’s so hard not to get attached.
Niceee
Holy cow, so detailed! Thanks!
Yummy
I start humming when I think of cringy things I’ve done or mistakes I made
Olivia De Havilland 3 Rue Bénouville 75116 Paris France —Here’s her current address. I’d be cool to have people send letters her way.
(2) ready to help their neighbor. This virus sucks but it’s amazing how helpful everyone has been to try to help the residents and staff.
I live in rural Missouri and work at a nursing home. The community outreach to provide staff with masks is amazing. Our town is always (1)
I read the synopsis on wiki and my heart sank.How horrible. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Zachary:_A_Letter_to_a_Son_About_His_Father
Is this Larry David?
Aw I can’t edit.. k fuc
K fun
We’re both so tired with our 2 kids that it’s hard to want to put forth the effort to meet people. It would be nice to have friends though.
My husband has friends where I have work friends, really only one I’m totally friends with. Though we’ve only met up once outside of work...
Congrats, hope all goes well! Today is my wedding anniversary so good job picking out a good date!
Or dental care. Shit’s pricy.
Confession of?
Hey, you stay up late!!
Can someone blend two frames together so his hands are in the shape of a swastika? Pretty please?
I had 8 stitches from age 2. Just walked over and f’n bit me in the face!
Seriously. They’re a bunch of assholes.
Hello, how are things now?
Thanks for your thanks, it was just what I was looking for
Thanks Mr. Badgerson for the response!
What’s it on?
Oh goodness
It’s my birthday too! Happy birthday!
My name is Coty; hopefully I’m safe from the douchebaggery with my elegant “t”.
.