LeFuque

2117 pts ยท March 14, 2013


poop.

Nah, those are patio misters.

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

*laughing that morphs into sobbing*

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I do! @kyliecoyote__ (that's two underscores)

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This was at the corner of Michigan Ave and Monroe right by the Art Institute.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thank you!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I'm excited for Dishonored 2 too, bruh.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thank you for the feedback. It's actually a stylistic choice, but I'll consider it for the future.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Any tips on how I can improve?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

That looks awesome! Thanks for the recommendation.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Why do you keep trying to downvote this? Do you disagree or are these facts incorrect?

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 2

*le sigh* If only it worked the other way around, too.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Except not really.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 4

Wait, so is this Tom Hardy or Shia LeBeouf?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

*Tom Hardy

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 6

Because she's 22.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Sounds like you're doing a bang up job of being a feminist! Keep at it, buddy!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

And if that's your issue, then please continue combing through my comments. I think you'll find the thread at the very bottom of interest.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That's fine if you like not doing that, but I personally like not being a hypocrite.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

That's... not true at all.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I think we can both agree that the one dismissing rape victims is so incoherent and so downvoted that they are hardly the issue.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

to come across feminazis that actually do believe this. 4/4

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

post is any indication, it's far more common that I encounter anti-feminists who believe that feminism = men are inferior, than for me 3/4

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

instead of the disease. Please believe me when I say that I call out these pseudo-feminists whenever the occasion arises. But if this 2/?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You make a lot of assumptions here. I understand what you're intention is, but it's based on the idea that I solely treat the symptom 1/?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm sure you can imagine I get sick of repeating myself. Especially when it's such a basic concept.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Those other "feminists" are not really feminists. They're misandrists. You should call them out on that.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

Those other "feminists" are not really feminists. They're misandrists. You should call them out on that.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 4

Because that's already taken.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 3

That is absolutely 100% false. I take it you've never taken a gender studies course.

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 3