844 pts ยท March 20, 2014
Write something about myself? Do I have to?
Captain Obvious!
.
You can duplicate items with Dogmeat's whole fetching items thing apparently: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/walk
hi yes I'm smart and can confirm this is magic
hey its me ur guy
Yes.
http://imgur.com/tFTNcq6
Not gonna lie, that's really cool.
Now this is front page material, right here.
Well lemme just call my friend, he's an expert on massive pieces of jade..
V
On the landing pad.. it's really tiny
Largest as in it was a 22x22x22 cube.
Am I too late? Dang.
Ah, the old reddi- umm, imgur switcheroo.
Comment for mobile not favoriting things reasons.
Yup
Nope, square roots are positive. And something something fun at parties.
No, it says 'ole'.
I had them as DVDs, I think they were a show, though.
Google "Star Wars: The Clone Wars". It's a TV show and a movie.
Industrial electricity and motor controls?
Wow, *clever pizza pun which I can't think of right now*.
Why?
These movies were amazing. Also, well done +1
Someone make a perfect loop. For science!
They did say somewhere in that scene that although they are like gods, they aren't invincible.
*unzips* and that's my fetish
Put... put your dick in it..
Captain Obvious!
.
You can duplicate items with Dogmeat's whole fetching items thing apparently: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/walk
hi yes I'm smart and can confirm this is magic
hey its me ur guy
Yes.
http://imgur.com/tFTNcq6
Not gonna lie, that's really cool.
Now this is front page material, right here.
Well lemme just call my friend, he's an expert on massive pieces of jade..
V
On the landing pad.. it's really tiny
Largest as in it was a 22x22x22 cube.
Am I too late? Dang.
Ah, the old reddi- umm, imgur switcheroo.
Comment for mobile not favoriting things reasons.
Yup
Nope, square roots are positive. And something something fun at parties.
No, it says 'ole'.
I had them as DVDs, I think they were a show, though.
Google "Star Wars: The Clone Wars". It's a TV show and a movie.
Industrial electricity and motor controls?
Industrial electricity and motor controls?
Wow, *clever pizza pun which I can't think of right now*.
Why?
These movies were amazing. Also, well done +1
Someone make a perfect loop. For science!
They did say somewhere in that scene that although they are like gods, they aren't invincible.
*unzips* and that's my fetish
Put... put your dick in it..