24 pts · February 22, 2017
Why are u reading this ? Dont u have anything better to do?
Oh god
Thats a lot of damage
God of BOY uh i mean god of war + h1z1 = guess kratos is on a battle royale now
Ha be kind and love other Or.... just kill them because u need that L.O.V.E
Ooof xdxdxd
Where u get that :v
Its like im gonna play fuze round starts oh shit its hostage
Cant buy this ??? I wanna play
Why all high HR player hate kirin ? Im 49 doe
Dude this game looks fun the bad thing is i dont have it :P
Need more snipers
Dead by daylight and space engineers hem escaping killers on a space ship ??
You have very interesting ideas keep it up
All hail the pickle
Do nergigante or teostra great work bro
I was gonna say u forgot dark souls 3 lma
How lmao i want that meal
I was just fucking thinking about that lmao
No life trophy archived
Back satan return to hell
Wow thats cool i want that xD
Thx
I still think nergigante its op and bazelgus can go to hell
Lol thx
I was expecting something like that xD
Cant defeat the first boss lmao someone help me (ps plus noob xD)
When i started playing for the fist time i told myself “its ok for a man to cry “ xd
Thx looks cool
Looks fun tag me on updates plz
Oh god
Thats a lot of damage
God of BOY uh i mean god of war + h1z1 = guess kratos is on a battle royale now
Ha be kind and love other Or.... just kill them because u need that L.O.V.E
Ooof xdxdxd
Where u get that :v
Its like im gonna play fuze round starts oh shit its hostage
Cant buy this ??? I wanna play
Why all high HR player hate kirin ? Im 49 doe
Dude this game looks fun the bad thing is i dont have it :P
Need more snipers
Dead by daylight and space engineers hem escaping killers on a space ship ??
You have very interesting ideas keep it up
All hail the pickle
Do nergigante or teostra great work bro
I was gonna say u forgot dark souls 3 lma
How lmao i want that meal
I was just fucking thinking about that lmao
No life trophy archived
Back satan return to hell
Wow thats cool i want that xD
Thx
I still think nergigante its op and bazelgus can go to hell
Lol thx
I was expecting something like that xD
Cant defeat the first boss lmao someone help me (ps plus noob xD)
When i started playing for the fist time i told myself “its ok for a man to cry “ xd
Thx looks cool
Looks fun tag me on updates plz