162 pts ยท May 22, 2014
Of course my good man
Good for you kid
I have to say , in the second picture , not bad Joseph
So , you are a garbage man , right?
Always upvote fellow romanians. He could shit on a rug , and I would upvote. But nice job my friend
Ok , I'm looking , you don't have to yell at me.
See what I just did? From 10 to 9
Always upvote fat cats +1
God , being alone sucks
This is normal stuff. And it's funny because us Europeans see this in the morning.
The loop is almost perfect , I get it now.
You cheeky bastard
What a cheap shot , the referee was down. Not like this. Cover...1 , 2 ,3. New Champion!
Again? Really? At least wait a while , come on
Guys , that man is our new champion. Bow down to the king
Is it hot in the closet?
Your cat is contemplating suicide.
You say pirate ship , I see a circle jerk in becoming.
the resemblance is Uncanny
Honestly , I hope he broke a leg.
What is the green power ranger doing? Go get some action boy.
Is she letting one rip?
Someone got schooled
What her name? Fluffy McFlufferson?
Brazil kinda fucked up with this World Cup. Hopefuly it will end without any incidents.
That is why you should practice kissing before the wedding.
This is just awesome
Someone is having a bad day. I mean a really,really bad day.
Period blood
I hate the fact that I cannot see his show anymore on his website.
Of course my good man
Good for you kid
I have to say , in the second picture , not bad Joseph
So , you are a garbage man , right?
Always upvote fellow romanians. He could shit on a rug , and I would upvote. But nice job my friend
Ok , I'm looking , you don't have to yell at me.
See what I just did? From 10 to 9
Always upvote fat cats +1
God , being alone sucks
This is normal stuff. And it's funny because us Europeans see this in the morning.
The loop is almost perfect , I get it now.
You cheeky bastard
What a cheap shot , the referee was down. Not like this. Cover...1 , 2 ,3. New Champion!
Again? Really? At least wait a while , come on
Guys , that man is our new champion. Bow down to the king
Is it hot in the closet?
Your cat is contemplating suicide.
You say pirate ship , I see a circle jerk in becoming.
the resemblance is Uncanny
Honestly , I hope he broke a leg.
What is the green power ranger doing? Go get some action boy.
Is she letting one rip?
Someone got schooled
What her name? Fluffy McFlufferson?
Brazil kinda fucked up with this World Cup. Hopefuly it will end without any incidents.
That is why you should practice kissing before the wedding.
This is just awesome
Someone is having a bad day. I mean a really,really bad day.
Period blood
I hate the fact that I cannot see his show anymore on his website.