Lighthearter

7844 pts ยท March 12, 2012


I write books: specifically, a shared superhero/fantasy universe. Check it out! MIDNIGHT: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MNQ2P3Q SPELLWEAVER: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07THDLH1Z FOLLOW ME: I can be found as Klighthearter on Twitter and at www.facebook.com/Lighthearter

Yay! Thank you!

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thank you :)

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Wrong faction, but...T H I S A C T I O N H A S M Y C O N S E N T

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

It's pronounced "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thank you for buying! I get queasy even thinking about self-promo, so I appreciate the understanding there too

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yes

7 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

A+ username

7 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Hadn't even thought about that. But it's a good idea! Thanks!

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

There will be a paperback version, but I don't have a link to that page and won't until release day :-)

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh. That actually sounds really cool! Spellweaver is more "Gandalf at 15", lol

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

What

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I never work hard on anything except my chicken and cheese quesadillas

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Thanks! :)

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I found mine through an auction. Look on Twitter and online for freelance editors. Research them before sending anything

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

My condolences, @op. Grief is a horrible thing to bear. I wish I could do more than make a comment, but as it stands... :-(

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I found her through a contest. I would pay 3-400ish for a full MS review, barring special circumstances(ultralong book, supergood reviewer)

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Absolutely! She's the main reason I felt like I had a shot of getting somewhere. We've spent a year in a Rocky-style training montage lol

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ahhh! Yay! Thank you!

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Superhero/fantasy hybrid. And ahhhh! Thank you!

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thank you! :-D I hope you like it!

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ahhh! Yay! Thank you so much! I hope you like it!

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

His son is working for the Daily Mail

7 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Thank you! Ahh!

7 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Happens to me too. That's when outlines are important, and having figured out an ending you REALLY want to get to

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Honestly I think she was good at what she did. But I don't remember that episode fondly at all

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Less for the paperback. 60%ish, and that's out of the PROFIT, not the gross cost.

7 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 3

Represent!

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I submitted a manuscript to a publishing house which went out of business rather than reply. I like to think I killed it

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 2

The first draft of the book itself I completed in about a month. That was June '16. Editing was another 2 months, with a couple year gap

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0