467 pts ยท June 5, 2016
I am a nurse. I like memes.
What the fuck, man. That's some tough shit. Hope your friend gets caught and gets some help. Hope you are okay, too.
What large ears!
Roy is a good boy. Yes he is.
Nah. Still hot! Wow!
That looks like a tempered glass screen protector. Peel it off and move on!
...that's not a beetle
Boopin time
I'm gonna be (500 miles) by the proclaimers. :)
I never will understand why people deny science when it doesn't say what they want it to. It's still real
I made this, too. Very good!
Miami? Looks like something I walked by in Miami
Peel?
It's not your cake day. Cake day is not birthday.
I have a toe tattoo that has lasted 9 years no touch ups and a top of the foot tattoo that has 1 faded spot toward the bottom after 1 year.
You can post these things non-public. Probably better to keep that information private.
You look fabulous btw
Don't feed the trolls
If you mean how it melted like that, the surface of the water is warm but below the surface its cooler. the warm water melts what it touches
If you're talking about how it balances, it must have a very large base below the water that makes it stable.
What a beautiful cat!
I saw a story once where a guy thought LOL was love you lots. He sent people condolences signed "LOL" when their grandma died
Those are not normal houses for the average person. Those are HUGE.
Not bad! A little over saturated, and a bit too much sharpening. Next time be modest during editing.
George of the jungle, right?
It gets so much better! The work is just as hard as nursing school, but so rewarding (and your don't have to take the work home with you)!
You did the hardest work!
I would be concerned the moment the cath didn't just slide out. There shouldn't be any resistance!
there are no sheep in this photo
Cheese less pizza should be a crime
What the fuck, man. That's some tough shit. Hope your friend gets caught and gets some help. Hope you are okay, too.
What large ears!
Roy is a good boy. Yes he is.
Nah. Still hot! Wow!
That looks like a tempered glass screen protector. Peel it off and move on!
...that's not a beetle
Boopin time
I'm gonna be (500 miles) by the proclaimers. :)
I never will understand why people deny science when it doesn't say what they want it to. It's still real
I made this, too. Very good!
Miami? Looks like something I walked by in Miami
Peel?
It's not your cake day. Cake day is not birthday.
I have a toe tattoo that has lasted 9 years no touch ups and a top of the foot tattoo that has 1 faded spot toward the bottom after 1 year.
You can post these things non-public. Probably better to keep that information private.
You look fabulous btw
Don't feed the trolls
If you mean how it melted like that, the surface of the water is warm but below the surface its cooler. the warm water melts what it touches
If you're talking about how it balances, it must have a very large base below the water that makes it stable.
What a beautiful cat!
I saw a story once where a guy thought LOL was love you lots. He sent people condolences signed "LOL" when their grandma died
Those are not normal houses for the average person. Those are HUGE.
Not bad! A little over saturated, and a bit too much sharpening. Next time be modest during editing.
George of the jungle, right?
It gets so much better! The work is just as hard as nursing school, but so rewarding (and your don't have to take the work home with you)!
You did the hardest work!
I would be concerned the moment the cath didn't just slide out. There shouldn't be any resistance!
there are no sheep in this photo
Cheese less pizza should be a crime