96 pts · December 29, 2013
Lurker since 2008 account made in 2013...... god damn I’ve been here a long time.
Someone whose getting laid
You new here brah?
True, lived there. You’d have to keep an eye out in certain parts of the city. Once saw a pack that had 2/3 big dogs and a little guy
Kinda??????????
Doing the lords work
*do...
I’m sure it happens. A good daycare will so personality and temperament tests to place them correctly
It might be Pups paradise (http://www.apupsparadise.com) in Ohio. They have a live pup cam you can check out
So glad we support this country...
Uggg I want to upvote this twice
Shame I can’t upvote this twice.
#truth
They've also applied for additional water pumping rights here in Mi... guess how much tax $ they give us in return? Not enough
Up votes for all!! Love this game and that shadow box is bitchin
badass!
No one took Mewtwo? COME ONNNN!
God I love this gif
why the hell not, have an upvote
At first I thought it had tiny sunglasses on it's head
that tail part is what got me, upvote for you!
Someone whose getting laid
You new here brah?
True, lived there. You’d have to keep an eye out in certain parts of the city. Once saw a pack that had 2/3 big dogs and a little guy
Kinda??????????
Doing the lords work
*do...
I’m sure it happens. A good daycare will so personality and temperament tests to place them correctly
It might be Pups paradise (http://www.apupsparadise.com) in Ohio. They have a live pup cam you can check out
So glad we support this country...
Uggg I want to upvote this twice
Shame I can’t upvote this twice.
#truth
They've also applied for additional water pumping rights here in Mi... guess how much tax $ they give us in return? Not enough
Up votes for all!! Love this game and that shadow box is bitchin
badass!
No one took Mewtwo? COME ONNNN!
God I love this gif
why the hell not, have an upvote
At first I thought it had tiny sunglasses on it's head
that tail part is what got me, upvote for you!