3270 pts ยท November 15, 2012
I don't post a lot of comments, but I definitely hand out a deserving upvote to the ones that make me laugh.
play stupid games. win stupid prizes
I work in Town Center Park!
.
Go Pens!!!!
God damn! +1
I was looking for the gif. But I'll accept this
I used the back shower as well!!!
Me too!
As a user Yelp can be helpful sometimes. As a business owner I fucking hate Yelp
Smokin the reefer
My wife & I are also expecting our first heir! We're 16 weeks along!! Congratulations!!!
I got married on Captiva!!
Sometimes I think I'm forced to learn a new trade when I have a question at that store!
I have a similar pair. theyre lovely
Hahahhahahahahahhaha.
Found the frat guy
War Damn!
Welcome to Imgur!
Yes!! I was so disappointed that 6'6" Jack Reacher was played by little Tom Cruise. But he did a great job as an ass-kicker
She said your voice was beautiful
Can you get Mexican Coke's where you live?
I just sang that to my wife
I browsed the whole thread looking for someone like you. You have my +1
This. So much this.
Karl Lagerfield as well
I've been scrolling and searching for this comment!
I'm dying! +1
play stupid games. win stupid prizes
I work in Town Center Park!
.
Go Pens!!!!
God damn! +1
I was looking for the gif. But I'll accept this
I used the back shower as well!!!
Me too!
.
As a user Yelp can be helpful sometimes. As a business owner I fucking hate Yelp
Smokin the reefer
My wife & I are also expecting our first heir! We're 16 weeks along!! Congratulations!!!
I got married on Captiva!!
Sometimes I think I'm forced to learn a new trade when I have a question at that store!
I have a similar pair. theyre lovely
Hahahhahahahahahhaha.
Found the frat guy
War Damn!
War Damn!
Welcome to Imgur!
I work in Town Center Park!
Yes!! I was so disappointed that 6'6" Jack Reacher was played by little Tom Cruise. But he did a great job as an ass-kicker
She said your voice was beautiful
Can you get Mexican Coke's where you live?
I just sang that to my wife
I browsed the whole thread looking for someone like you. You have my +1
This. So much this.
Karl Lagerfield as well
I've been scrolling and searching for this comment!
I'm dying! +1