974 pts ยท March 27, 2015
Colorado Resident | Chef msg me for recipes involving msg
You're good shit and I want to make this legit.
Burgers
First things first rest in peace Uncle Phil
Good looking plants! Gorgeous color! But we use bananas for scale on this website!
seems like this is a very quick mantle-to-dyno maneuver. Well done!
sick send!
Too much N would result in dark foliage or 'burnt' tips. Your plants are simply maturing and are expressing the purple due to senescence.
pioneer of the "That's what she said" joke in Wayne's World
Kicked out of health class in high school for laughing out loud when the teacher said 'marijuana can be fatal'
are you cussin with me?
they want the straw not the lemonade! My cat would collect straws in a hiding space under my bed
candide?
I was almost convinced your plate was decorated with cannabis leaves
WILDCARD
Swallow til I burst
Please
How fitting
he's like a shitty Cam McCaul!
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/CHWf4
and what of his kanye vest?
yes, plus I can cook and swear like gordan ramsay
Nice Sulcata!
I am jacks understanding of that reference
You're a hero
Caligula ftw
is this the EDM guy? saw them with flosstradamus. killer set.
but I heard your stereo. Comin' through my window.
yesssss
Bassnectar!
Always upvote VAG
You're good shit and I want to make this legit.
Burgers
First things first rest in peace Uncle Phil
Good looking plants! Gorgeous color! But we use bananas for scale on this website!
seems like this is a very quick mantle-to-dyno maneuver. Well done!
sick send!
Too much N would result in dark foliage or 'burnt' tips. Your plants are simply maturing and are expressing the purple due to senescence.
pioneer of the "That's what she said" joke in Wayne's World
Kicked out of health class in high school for laughing out loud when the teacher said 'marijuana can be fatal'
are you cussin with me?
they want the straw not the lemonade! My cat would collect straws in a hiding space under my bed
candide?
I was almost convinced your plate was decorated with cannabis leaves
WILDCARD
Swallow til I burst
Please
How fitting
he's like a shitty Cam McCaul!
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/CHWf4
and what of his kanye vest?
yes, plus I can cook and swear like gordan ramsay
Nice Sulcata!
I am jacks understanding of that reference
You're a hero
Caligula ftw
is this the EDM guy? saw them with flosstradamus. killer set.
but I heard your stereo. Comin' through my window.
yesssss
Bassnectar!
Always upvote VAG