8873 pts · July 30, 2014
You do know that private schools kick and “counsel” out students that bring down their performance in behavior and academics, right?
Look at you being all correct and shit. I’d just add that special education services eat up a giant chunk of funding as well.
Totally depends on the state. We can strike in California after going through a set process.
13! And beans!
The best kind!
They freeze their handmade pasta when there are leftovers, but there are rarely leftovers to freeze!
Yes. You also said that too much process keeps bad teachers in place for too long. That’s not a union issue, it’s a contractual issue.
The highest performing countries are heavily unionized. Some are 100% unionized. Doesn’t work to scapegoat a legal process.
Compared to Wulfheodenas and El Clan de Cuervo the SCA is a LARP group. Authenticity is definitely in the minority.
SCA stuck up with authenticity? Hell no. I’ve never seen so much machine made trim and cotton-poly blends in my life.
It’s likely SCA or another reenactment heavy metal fighting organization.
I’m upvoting this post so more people see that perfect comment.
I’m late to this parade but just checking... have you applied for free and reduced lunch?
Not really... there's a TON of good tempered people who make shitty teachers. Having a good personality doesn't mean you can wrangle kids.
Keep in mind they might need to pay for their own healthcare and/or they have 30 years in teaching and/or Master's Degree +90 credits
Aw, you don't know many teachers, do ya...
I'm thinking of going into I/O psych but am wary about job prospects. You should do a post on what I/O is about!
It's reenactment, not LARPing.
Epigenetics is a game changer.
I can't argue with that. Dapper as fuck.
If a child is born with an autistic brain there's no cure. If we can detect and remap wiring while the brain is developing then awesome.
Huh. You're right. But I'm still curious about how Implied that in utero interventions couldn't happen. That's just a silly thing to assume
I said that prenatal intervention is key. That's implying that treatment while is utero may BE an option.
How did I imply it?
Are you sure I said that? Let me know where.
Like the Nazis did?
You sound like you're channeling Mengele a lil bit there.
If he ever committed a crime he wouldn't be found responsible. So no, he wouldn't be considered a criminal.
The thing about a neurodevelopmental disorders is that they impact the whole brain. You'd need to neurally remap the whole thing to cure it
You're thinking of poorly implemented DTT. ABA is the science of behavior. It's not an intervention.
You do know that private schools kick and “counsel” out students that bring down their performance in behavior and academics, right?
Look at you being all correct and shit. I’d just add that special education services eat up a giant chunk of funding as well.
Totally depends on the state. We can strike in California after going through a set process.
13! And beans!
The best kind!
They freeze their handmade pasta when there are leftovers, but there are rarely leftovers to freeze!
Yes. You also said that too much process keeps bad teachers in place for too long. That’s not a union issue, it’s a contractual issue.
The highest performing countries are heavily unionized. Some are 100% unionized. Doesn’t work to scapegoat a legal process.
Compared to Wulfheodenas and El Clan de Cuervo the SCA is a LARP group. Authenticity is definitely in the minority.
SCA stuck up with authenticity? Hell no. I’ve never seen so much machine made trim and cotton-poly blends in my life.
It’s likely SCA or another reenactment heavy metal fighting organization.
I’m upvoting this post so more people see that perfect comment.
I’m late to this parade but just checking... have you applied for free and reduced lunch?
Not really... there's a TON of good tempered people who make shitty teachers. Having a good personality doesn't mean you can wrangle kids.
Keep in mind they might need to pay for their own healthcare and/or they have 30 years in teaching and/or Master's Degree +90 credits
Aw, you don't know many teachers, do ya...
I'm thinking of going into I/O psych but am wary about job prospects. You should do a post on what I/O is about!
It's reenactment, not LARPing.
Epigenetics is a game changer.
I can't argue with that. Dapper as fuck.
If a child is born with an autistic brain there's no cure. If we can detect and remap wiring while the brain is developing then awesome.
Huh. You're right. But I'm still curious about how Implied that in utero interventions couldn't happen. That's just a silly thing to assume
I said that prenatal intervention is key. That's implying that treatment while is utero may BE an option.
How did I imply it?
Are you sure I said that? Let me know where.
Like the Nazis did?
You sound like you're channeling Mengele a lil bit there.
If he ever committed a crime he wouldn't be found responsible. So no, he wouldn't be considered a criminal.
The thing about a neurodevelopmental disorders is that they impact the whole brain. You'd need to neurally remap the whole thing to cure it
You're thinking of poorly implemented DTT. ABA is the science of behavior. It's not an intervention.