6211 pts ยท February 28, 2014
Me: http://i.imgur.com/eenoHd6.gif Everyone else: http://i.imgur.com/l2sJi.gif Me again: http://imgur.com/LIFHuaQ http://i.imgur.com/4Pmw6pZ.gif
Thats tough OP, but you did the right thing. I hope you two the best.
I come from the future. R.I.P Robin.
Knack
We only have 5 months? holy shit, this year has gone by fast.
As a bisexual... ;)
As a Christian, I laughed.
I ate at one in New Orleans, LA.
Meh.
I liked it a lot.
I thought it was Sebastian from Black Butler. He is a sexy motherfucker.
I saw somebody dressed as a gorilla walking on the sidewalk today.
As someone who hates snakes, that is so cute.
Thank you! Its a beautiful color.
What color of paint is that in the bathroom?
I have a book that contains all the information I ever need. Its called Google. Plus I'm a pretty big disney fan so I know most the ages.
I don't think so. Cinderella is 19, Pocahontas is 18 and Tiana is 19.
Thats tough OP, but you did the right thing. I hope you two the best.
I come from the future. R.I.P Robin.
Knack
We only have 5 months? holy shit, this year has gone by fast.
As a bisexual... ;)
As a Christian, I laughed.
I ate at one in New Orleans, LA.
Meh.
I liked it a lot.
I thought it was Sebastian from Black Butler. He is a sexy motherfucker.
I saw somebody dressed as a gorilla walking on the sidewalk today.
As someone who hates snakes, that is so cute.
Thank you! Its a beautiful color.
What color of paint is that in the bathroom?
I have a book that contains all the information I ever need. Its called Google. Plus I'm a pretty big disney fan so I know most the ages.
I don't think so. Cinderella is 19, Pocahontas is 18 and Tiana is 19.