62379 pts ยท January 14, 2012
Hello. :)
Thank you! I'm glad someone recognized it!
Pterodactyl snacks
Dang. You too? Small world.
Idk him personally but it seemed like he was a good sport about it. Lol. So it's a win.
Glad Alpena finally made in on the map.
So proud to say #6 is from my home town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAamdFA1gEo
It's my friends. Lol.
#swag Please help. http://imgur.com/T76gAS1
In our town, subway has "free cookie Friday". Every Friday. Free cookies. :)
Lol.
But it doesn't say Mutt Cuts on the side.
You gotta come to my house.
Just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm a man!!
Thank you! :) So. I just got nominated for this stupid cold water challenge...
Is that bad? Downvoted??
Girl.
KInda awesome.
We could possibly know eachother and it's weird.
23... Girl or Guy?
Who knows. Maybe we know each other.. How old are you?
I live on the north side. Were pretty close. :/
What part of town do you live in...
As you should.
No. It's ok. I adopted 2 more kittes after he passed. It's ok. :)
I would say thank you. :) And may Panda rest in peace. <3
Nope. Gonna have to do better than that to creep me out.
Thank you! I'm glad someone recognized it!
Pterodactyl snacks
Dang. You too? Small world.
Idk him personally but it seemed like he was a good sport about it. Lol. So it's a win.
Glad Alpena finally made in on the map.
So proud to say #6 is from my home town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAamdFA1gEo
It's my friends. Lol.
#swag Please help. http://imgur.com/T76gAS1
In our town, subway has "free cookie Friday". Every Friday. Free cookies. :)
Lol.
But it doesn't say Mutt Cuts on the side.
You gotta come to my house.
Just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm a man!!
Thank you! :) So. I just got nominated for this stupid cold water challenge...
Is that bad? Downvoted??
Girl.
Girl.
KInda awesome.
We could possibly know eachother and it's weird.
23... Girl or Guy?
Who knows. Maybe we know each other.. How old are you?
I live on the north side. Were pretty close. :/
What part of town do you live in...
As you should.
As you should.
No. It's ok. I adopted 2 more kittes after he passed. It's ok. :)
I would say thank you. :) And may Panda rest in peace. <3
Nope. Gonna have to do better than that to creep me out.