656 pts · August 2, 2013
Thank you.
They've been dealing with youtubes terrible copyright issues and are now on hiatus. Still funny, but it dipped a little when nappa died.
One of funniest shorts on that entire show. Loved the elevator scene as well.
First weapon I got a platinum with. An accuracy of over 60%. Loved that Damn thing. Only used the at4 if the pilot was good.
Carnival Phantasm. Mixes fate with a couple of other animes. It's a parody.
Yes, you can tell be the hilariously large eyebrows. Good anime though.
Agreed
Partial to Mila Jovovich myself.
I would eat that ass for lunch and dinner!
Didn't the stig die here?
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/my-little-pony-femslash-is-magic/videos/26114789/title/friendship-lesbian
It's a grower, not a shower.
I'm Going to call bullshit. This looks nothing like Rhode island. None of our beaches are this nice.
EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSIONS!!!!!
I'm assuming it would only power the core components and have a battery, charged by the solar power, running the rest.
They could always use solar power like the casio watch i have.
But how many lordes® is that?
I not an expert obviously. Just the way my body grew, gave me issues with pain and such.
I guess it all depends on body type and how healthy you are. I have knee and back issues that have been quite painful.
As someone who is 6 foot 6 inches. I can confirm that there are many medical issues.
#wishiunderstoodthatreference
Ah Rhode Island. A place everyone comes to, but nobody ever wants to stay.
Dozens...DOZENS I SAY!!
I got to meet her and that's all that counts in my book.
DIBS!!
I be the tall one. ?1
OAG is at least remotely funny. Doge has never been funny.
WHY WON'T THIS GO AWAY?!?!
There be Rhode islanders on imgur!?!? Ermehgerd!! *faints*
Thank you.
They've been dealing with youtubes terrible copyright issues and are now on hiatus. Still funny, but it dipped a little when nappa died.
One of funniest shorts on that entire show. Loved the elevator scene as well.
First weapon I got a platinum with. An accuracy of over 60%. Loved that Damn thing. Only used the at4 if the pilot was good.
Carnival Phantasm. Mixes fate with a couple of other animes. It's a parody.
Yes, you can tell be the hilariously large eyebrows. Good anime though.
Agreed
Partial to Mila Jovovich myself.
I would eat that ass for lunch and dinner!
Didn't the stig die here?
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/my-little-pony-femslash-is-magic/videos/26114789/title/friendship-lesbian
It's a grower, not a shower.
I'm Going to call bullshit. This looks nothing like Rhode island. None of our beaches are this nice.
EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSIONS!!!!!
I'm assuming it would only power the core components and have a battery, charged by the solar power, running the rest.
They could always use solar power like the casio watch i have.
But how many lordes® is that?
I not an expert obviously. Just the way my body grew, gave me issues with pain and such.
I guess it all depends on body type and how healthy you are. I have knee and back issues that have been quite painful.
As someone who is 6 foot 6 inches. I can confirm that there are many medical issues.
#wishiunderstoodthatreference
Ah Rhode Island. A place everyone comes to, but nobody ever wants to stay.
Dozens...DOZENS I SAY!!
I got to meet her and that's all that counts in my book.
DIBS!!
I be the tall one.
?1
OAG is at least remotely funny. Doge has never been funny.
WHY WON'T THIS GO AWAY?!?!
There be Rhode islanders on imgur!?!? Ermehgerd!! *faints*