21918 pts ยท September 12, 2012
I drink and I make gifs http://lumbermitsu.imgur.com http://imgur.com/a/6jQoX
many of the places that are managing to survive the lockdowns are, they can't compete with walmart who doesn't have to deal with lockdowns
Their argument is that life begins at conception and you should not take a life.
because people are being paid not to work.
v
You're just reacting to any impulse that hits you if you don't use discipline.
Discipline is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.
A lot of people want to quit smoking and lose weight. They can't do it because of discipline.
You're not exactly using discipline in many of those examples.
I think everything you are saying is going over this guy's head, laser. You make a fine point.
Flawless logic!
It was funny watching people at the superbowl while they were ruining other people's lives with lockdowns.
you would be able to have this convo in the past on this site, but it's a giant echo chamber these days. Don't waste your energy on them.
Do you see the state as your parents?
if you wear less than 6 masks then you are killing people.
Most of these people have never even seen a gun in real life.
this irish guy is a dipshit
Who would hope otherwise?
https://youtu.be/OO-31f0kVu8?t=410
This is still one of my favorites!
Ha! better late than never!
damn, i still have my stack of these cards from back then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozrJuW65xg
They are saying that they don't want mail in voting and this post would seem to support that.
https://youtu.be/7wIvXxCwcuI
I have a leatherman sidekick I love it. I would highly recommend a gerber multi. I used to be a tech in an arcade and they are mandatory!
I played Dan in MVC2 back in the day
Just replace it with any other race and it seems super fucked up, which is super fucked up to begin with.
People think they want that power but they really don't
many of the places that are managing to survive the lockdowns are, they can't compete with walmart who doesn't have to deal with lockdowns
Their argument is that life begins at conception and you should not take a life.
because people are being paid not to work.
You're just reacting to any impulse that hits you if you don't use discipline.
Discipline is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.
A lot of people want to quit smoking and lose weight. They can't do it because of discipline.
You're not exactly using discipline in many of those examples.
I think everything you are saying is going over this guy's head, laser. You make a fine point.
Flawless logic!
It was funny watching people at the superbowl while they were ruining other people's lives with lockdowns.
you would be able to have this convo in the past on this site, but it's a giant echo chamber these days. Don't waste your energy on them.
Do you see the state as your parents?
if you wear less than 6 masks then you are killing people.
Most of these people have never even seen a gun in real life.
this irish guy is a dipshit
Who would hope otherwise?
https://youtu.be/OO-31f0kVu8?t=410
This is still one of my favorites!
Ha! better late than never!
damn, i still have my stack of these cards from back then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozrJuW65xg
They are saying that they don't want mail in voting and this post would seem to support that.
https://youtu.be/7wIvXxCwcuI
I have a leatherman sidekick I love it. I would highly recommend a gerber multi. I used to be a tech in an arcade and they are mandatory!
I played Dan in MVC2 back in the day
Just replace it with any other race and it seems super fucked up, which is super fucked up to begin with.
People think they want that power but they really don't