1432 pts ยท January 10, 2013
I mean, is it me?
Dude it was amazing.
Yeah, I got away light compared to the Firebird.
No, the insurance of the driver who hit the cable.
Happened in Rapid City, SD
Sup?
St Cloud Area but I go to school in Rapid City, SD
The Brombeere was the only one on tap. I brought the others over from my apartment.
Had Odell Brombeere, Mikkeler Cherry Berliner Weiss, and now Odd13 Princess Chainsaw of Karate.
IS300.
Chicken and bacon pizza. Oh and beer. Couple of sour beers thus far. Going for more.
That doesn't mean I'm sitting in Minnesota.
No, South Dakota.
I mean, is it me?
Dude it was amazing.
Yeah, I got away light compared to the Firebird.
No, the insurance of the driver who hit the cable.
Happened in Rapid City, SD
Sup?
St Cloud Area but I go to school in Rapid City, SD
The Brombeere was the only one on tap. I brought the others over from my apartment.
Had Odell Brombeere, Mikkeler Cherry Berliner Weiss, and now Odd13 Princess Chainsaw of Karate.
IS300.
Chicken and bacon pizza. Oh and beer. Couple of sour beers thus far. Going for more.
That doesn't mean I'm sitting in Minnesota.
No, South Dakota.