877 pts · January 2, 2014
necroing lol
They were just within the reach due to colonialism
Well yeah I would assume due to them being cheaper labor, doesnt mean they were necessary for reconstruction
I mean, i was joking but okay then lol, I dont disagree
No, I seriously doubt it. The Tumblr post mentioned the term monoculture, therefore he meant homogeneous
Uh....? How so exactly?
Uhh no i dont think so, but hey to each their own eh?
it'll need bigger roads with 100k people, and more of them than it would with 10k
Its the fact that the country is homogeneous in demographic
And? There is some truth to it
white genocide? ;)))
you dont need as much infrastructure with a smaller populace and landmass
Yeah because smaller homogeneous countries can afford it
the post probably meant that its not that whiteness is a benefit, its that the homogeneous populace is
coolio
Home-turf, bro/sis
ayyyy
Oh that sounds neat
made me think of Bam Bam
As a Russian, I read that as "Нег" (Nyeg)
No Kocoum? ;-;
When your username references "My Fair Lady"
Eine keline, Amerikaner!
Greenland too
Canis canem edit
He has the right to bare arms
First a ticket. Then surprise anschluss
*Bolandball
Must be a nice sight then
Let them use it. What's wrong with using the label? Are you so scared to trust yourself not to see the post that you're against it?
necroing lol
They were just within the reach due to colonialism
Well yeah I would assume due to them being cheaper labor, doesnt mean they were necessary for reconstruction
I mean, i was joking but okay then lol, I dont disagree
No, I seriously doubt it. The Tumblr post mentioned the term monoculture, therefore he meant homogeneous
Uh....? How so exactly?
Uhh no i dont think so, but hey to each their own eh?
it'll need bigger roads with 100k people, and more of them than it would with 10k
Its the fact that the country is homogeneous in demographic
And? There is some truth to it
white genocide? ;)))
you dont need as much infrastructure with a smaller populace and landmass
Yeah because smaller homogeneous countries can afford it
the post probably meant that its not that whiteness is a benefit, its that the homogeneous populace is
coolio
Home-turf, bro/sis
ayyyy
Oh that sounds neat
made me think of Bam Bam
As a Russian, I read that as "Нег" (Nyeg)
No Kocoum? ;-;
When your username references "My Fair Lady"
Eine keline, Amerikaner!
Greenland too
Canis canem edit
He has the right to bare arms
First a ticket. Then surprise anschluss
*Bolandball
Must be a nice sight then
Let them use it. What's wrong with using the label? Are you so scared to trust yourself not to see the post that you're against it?