11730 pts ยท January 13, 2012
Locksmith by trade. Ridiculous by design. Pathfinder, D&D and paintball. Gym on the side, and looking towards academia.
White Whale, Holy Grail
That was a fun ride guys, thanks
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Please do! I'd love to see mini-jungle of mangroves and 'other things' (Puns aside, seriously, take some pics)
Sadly. I'm from the city and live outside of it. There's a measurable difference on the street from the core and say anywhere 30km away.
What if their last name is 'Ho'...
Kay Konah Kameson
I Love you
A flatulence
Lj Hooker, selling you the large tracts of land so you can rent out her large tracts of land.
Could also work for a hunting store.
I've got puns for days, and dick for at least a second or two...
The title is coming up short.
This post feels flacid.
Aurora
I was having a shit night. This post is a day old, no one is going to see this comment. But +1 for you Blaperman for making me smile.
I fucking love it.
I just have to get this off my chest. My last comment was a lie. I arrowed before I opened another beer. I just... I had to be honest.
I thought 'before shots' was just a picture of a table you hadn't filled with shot glasses yet. Disappoint. *pops beer 4, arrows right*
"we've got to take the power back! And...And the gobstoppers too I guess..."
*Cinder blocks Mr. President.
Your kid's going to get punched in the face, unless you're walking with him. Then you're going to get punched in the face.
Shit on their desk
We were busy in both World Wars. Our Military gets made fun of a lot, but we consistently win respect from our peers in the field.
http://vancouversolidaritynet.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/vansol3.jpg
The faster you're falling, are you stopping and stalling? Are you running in circles again?
Totally inappropriate for a bris through.
There's an oral sex joke here, I'm just too lazy to bother.
http://rangerland.net/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2013/post-10-1374597063.jpg
Deal.
White Whale, Holy Grail
That was a fun ride guys, thanks
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Please do! I'd love to see mini-jungle of mangroves and 'other things' (Puns aside, seriously, take some pics)
Sadly. I'm from the city and live outside of it. There's a measurable difference on the street from the core and say anywhere 30km away.
What if their last name is 'Ho'...
Kay Konah Kameson
I Love you
A flatulence
Lj Hooker, selling you the large tracts of land so you can rent out her large tracts of land.
Could also work for a hunting store.
I've got puns for days, and dick for at least a second or two...
The title is coming up short.
This post feels flacid.
Aurora
I was having a shit night. This post is a day old, no one is going to see this comment. But +1 for you Blaperman for making me smile.
I fucking love it.
I just have to get this off my chest. My last comment was a lie. I arrowed before I opened another beer. I just... I had to be honest.
I thought 'before shots' was just a picture of a table you hadn't filled with shot glasses yet. Disappoint. *pops beer 4, arrows right*
"we've got to take the power back! And...And the gobstoppers too I guess..."
*Cinder blocks Mr. President.
Your kid's going to get punched in the face, unless you're walking with him. Then you're going to get punched in the face.
Shit on their desk
We were busy in both World Wars. Our Military gets made fun of a lot, but we consistently win respect from our peers in the field.
http://vancouversolidaritynet.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/vansol3.jpg
The faster you're falling, are you stopping and stalling? Are you running in circles again?
Totally inappropriate for a bris through.
There's an oral sex joke here, I'm just too lazy to bother.
http://rangerland.net/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2013/post-10-1374597063.jpg
Deal.