126 pts · August 6, 2017
Body shaming is cultural appropriation from America pop-culture. Yah dingus
Facts
Ol’Musky...
#2 wtf
This is funny given the prior post
By the downvotes you got, it’s looking like you found 41 vegans .
That moment when you realize you identify with how women’s minds work more than men’s...
Correct- no one is safe...safe is safe
Woah, only 4 girls downvoted this so far...neat.
The commentary alone in this changed the way I will interpret fights from this point on. Well done OP
Looks like a cell phone too
11/10 would never get any work done with that guy around
All of them
“My name is My Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
Only 5 months old
Found them on my back porch with 2 others. 3 boys, 1 girl. These two are the big bros.
Stuck the dive...you magnificent bastard
YAAAAAAS QUEEN -Aardwolf probably
Your is spelled you’re, and you’re is spelled your.
Surely bur slowly
You have snatched the pebble from my hand. *squints* The student has become the master.
You just.. you just did..
I agree, i bet you could get a couple hundred for one of those
When can i make an order though?
Just missed out on a slayer concert in nashville. I feel like this will fill that void though
I love this vid out of the sheer perspective it gives me each time i look at it
You know this guy has a sweet quest waiting for you
Wait, is this guy building a plane for his new cat!? I have so many questions
Favorite thing found on imgur
Body shaming is cultural appropriation from America pop-culture. Yah dingus
Facts
Ol’Musky...
#2 wtf
This is funny given the prior post
By the downvotes you got, it’s looking like you found 41 vegans .
That moment when you realize you identify with how women’s minds work more than men’s...
Correct- no one is safe...safe is safe
Woah, only 4 girls downvoted this so far...neat.
The commentary alone in this changed the way I will interpret fights from this point on. Well done OP
Looks like a cell phone too
11/10 would never get any work done with that guy around
All of them
“My name is My Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
Only 5 months old
Found them on my back porch with 2 others. 3 boys, 1 girl. These two are the big bros.
Stuck the dive...you magnificent bastard
YAAAAAAS QUEEN -Aardwolf probably
Your is spelled you’re, and you’re is spelled your.
Surely bur slowly
You have snatched the pebble from my hand. *squints* The student has become the master.
You just.. you just did..
I agree, i bet you could get a couple hundred for one of those
When can i make an order though?
Just missed out on a slayer concert in nashville. I feel like this will fill that void though
I love this vid out of the sheer perspective it gives me each time i look at it
You know this guy has a sweet quest waiting for you
Wait, is this guy building a plane for his new cat!? I have so many questions
Favorite thing found on imgur