2740 pts ยท December 19, 2013
23, female, hairstylist
Cecil county
Seriously. I deleted the app for a week. Wtf?
I just take a picture of it and post it online because I find it ridiculous
Go mama Hedwig! Woo!
You're welcome! To be fair, it's a much better opening than the second one they went with for the last 12 or so episodes
The ending line is the most recognized part of the theme song from the anime Attack on Titan.
I think the only other cah one I have saved is about the god loki's ass. Sorry for the confusion
Same happened to my friend's dog, we now call him the bionic Bandit. 2 titanium back knees. Plus his name is Bandit.
Blue hair friends! :D join the fun!
Dry land!
Made me laugh out loud
That goddamm movie is terrible
Mothafucking POTS!
Pinched every penny I could. It was excruciatingly painful not to be able to do what I wanted for years. But I have the car now. I did it.
I bought it outright for $3500. Most money I've ever had to my name at one moment and likely will ever have at once again. I pinche every
it took me 4 years to save to buy a used car for myself, while working fulltime, living at home, and taking care of my parents. 4 years.
I'm 100% sure that I would choke and die in my spit while laughing at you both as I'm feebly attempting to be of some useless help.
'Brown guy' is Sig Curtis from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Blondie is Alex Louis Armstrong.
People are blown up, dismembered, vaporized, etc. Lots of death and psychological chaos
Can't really accident discharge in this case, it reads the violent tendencies of each individual target and has different functions for all.
It doesn't fire unless the person on the other end had thoughts of violence. It will either do nothing, stun, explode, or vaporize a person.
My ex boyfriend has been in 9 car accidents in 4 years. Totaled 3 cars. Feared for my life every time when he drove
Kinda high for being meat popsicle weather in MD. You need like -5 plus windchill for that. They'll actually close schools at that point.
Dumdum!
My boss likes the headphones with the microphone built in and talks shit about us in the same room, like we can't hear her.
Huh, now that I think about it, I could probably do this to my boyfriend. Score!
Definitely not for everyone. Especially since it's my first tattoo and in my upper ribcage.
Thank you!
We're both women, so would that be something like Femance? What would you call that?
You now have the skill: walk into residence and eat all their food!
Cecil county
Seriously. I deleted the app for a week. Wtf?
I just take a picture of it and post it online because I find it ridiculous
Go mama Hedwig! Woo!
You're welcome! To be fair, it's a much better opening than the second one they went with for the last 12 or so episodes
The ending line is the most recognized part of the theme song from the anime Attack on Titan.
I think the only other cah one I have saved is about the god loki's ass. Sorry for the confusion
Same happened to my friend's dog, we now call him the bionic Bandit. 2 titanium back knees. Plus his name is Bandit.
Blue hair friends! :D join the fun!
Dry land!
Made me laugh out loud
That goddamm movie is terrible
Mothafucking POTS!
Pinched every penny I could. It was excruciatingly painful not to be able to do what I wanted for years. But I have the car now. I did it.
I bought it outright for $3500. Most money I've ever had to my name at one moment and likely will ever have at once again. I pinche every
it took me 4 years to save to buy a used car for myself, while working fulltime, living at home, and taking care of my parents. 4 years.
I'm 100% sure that I would choke and die in my spit while laughing at you both as I'm feebly attempting to be of some useless help.
'Brown guy' is Sig Curtis from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Blondie is Alex Louis Armstrong.
People are blown up, dismembered, vaporized, etc. Lots of death and psychological chaos
Can't really accident discharge in this case, it reads the violent tendencies of each individual target and has different functions for all.
It doesn't fire unless the person on the other end had thoughts of violence. It will either do nothing, stun, explode, or vaporize a person.
My ex boyfriend has been in 9 car accidents in 4 years. Totaled 3 cars. Feared for my life every time when he drove
Kinda high for being meat popsicle weather in MD. You need like -5 plus windchill for that. They'll actually close schools at that point.
Dumdum!
My boss likes the headphones with the microphone built in and talks shit about us in the same room, like we can't hear her.
Huh, now that I think about it, I could probably do this to my boyfriend. Score!
Definitely not for everyone. Especially since it's my first tattoo and in my upper ribcage.
Thank you!
We're both women, so would that be something like Femance? What would you call that?
You now have the skill: walk into residence and eat all their food!