2600 pts ยท May 4, 2015
When no-one wished me a happy birthday in person but sent text messages instead
As a corporation, you bet'ya
Welcome to Belgium
What's up with the misaligned everything?
Dat face tho
Onionade ?
Furch make some awesome guitars
Pterosaurs
Oh Glenn, you pervert
T-shirt is short for Tyrannosaurus Shirt (blatantly stolen)
That was a wild ride
536AD = big volcano go boom
Obligatory "Paige, no"
Rofl ... Yes I was
Same ... I don't know why but I hate the vids too. Probably because they cultivate perfectness ... And perfect is the enemy of good.
Feeling a tad loricky myself
Like you go never wanted a Super Nintendo. Pffuh
Autumn?
Was expexting "Hello. Michael here!"
Ikea
Glocktopus
WHY DOES HALLOUMI ALWAYS HAS THAT CRACK IN THE MIDDLE?
Put ... Put your dick in it
Take that Globe Earthers! The earth clearly shows no curvature whatsoever in an this clip
Be safe
Dickosaurus Erex
Further evidence that cats are in fact a liquid
When no-one wished me a happy birthday in person but sent text messages instead
As a corporation, you bet'ya
Welcome to Belgium
What's up with the misaligned everything?
Dat face tho
Onionade ?
Furch make some awesome guitars
Pterosaurs
Oh Glenn, you pervert
T-shirt is short for Tyrannosaurus Shirt (blatantly stolen)
That was a wild ride
536AD = big volcano go boom
Obligatory "Paige, no"
Rofl ... Yes I was
Same ... I don't know why but I hate the vids too. Probably because they cultivate perfectness ... And perfect is the enemy of good.
Feeling a tad loricky myself
Like you go never wanted a Super Nintendo. Pffuh
Autumn?
Was expexting "Hello. Michael here!"
Ikea
Glocktopus
WHY DOES HALLOUMI ALWAYS HAS THAT CRACK IN THE MIDDLE?
Put ... Put your dick in it
Take that Globe Earthers! The earth clearly shows no curvature whatsoever in an this clip
Be safe
Dickosaurus Erex
Further evidence that cats are in fact a liquid